Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you think about the alliances that are taking place at DREGS?

A large alliance running on the map is ok, but joining two large guilds to zerg the map is difficult! 

We were finalizing a guild in the fort and another guild arrived '' alliance '' to help them kill us and kill us. 

Then again, we started a fight and again another guild helped to kill us.

Small guilds already have some difficulty facing these large guilds, so two allies, impossible.

Isn't that kind of the point of the game?

There aren't "large" guilds really, just makes a big difference when a "guild" consists of 5 players and another has 20 or whatever (who doing a headcount). If a campaign is supposed to have upwards of 2k running around, this is nothing.

Some guilds are approaching this as a game to win now and are doing whatever it takes. Time, effort, practice, gathering "large" numbers, making alliances (without any features).

I really hope people don't believe that at launch a handful of people are going to win a campaign, no matter how the card and system might end up.

Posted (edited)
What is the meaning of GvG, if it is to form alliances to become a faction? 
Let's just play faction against faction then.

Understanding that your goal is to win, but your guilt cannot win alone? 
If your guild cannot win a fight, without the help of another guild, do not play the GvG.

More and more, one guild will join another to win, forming a great alliance,
until the point of that alliance dominates the entire map. 
Thus, developing an experience for other players and ending with the game.

Sorry for English.
Edited by ViskFlw

Since this is clearly about what happened tonight with my guild let me share some information.

1. If your talking about W flanking you while you were attacking us no we are not ally’s but it did work in our favor (this time) and allowed us to push you both back. It happens.

2. if you are talking about UXA showing up, nope we got rolled also and flew back, respawns are key.

3. If you are talking about CC, yes they helped, are we an alliance no, if we see them in the field we fight them,

The game involves some politics and compromises. There will be alliances, there will be cease fires, there will be trades, there will be deals made. hell you can hire a guild to assist you if you both agree to the terms. Once the system comes online it will be a game mechanic to form alliances/ sub guilds. 

1 hour ago, DocHollidaze said:

Should try playing solo. That is how the real men play. lol 😛

we did. required "special" gameplay style and not a huge 2 enemy groups fight each other. else impossible.

roaming in dregs for a small scale pvp, especially on eu with current map is impossible i think. you can spent hour and find no1

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

The biggest guild wins / the biggest alliance win. Its the same. If we dont get an alliance System guilds will unite in one "Guild" to create their alliance and Play together in pvp. It is allready happening with EU guilds. Small guilds join larger guilds to competet in dregs.

Despite of not seeing a reason to any alliance coming together in a alpha/beta version with limited population, this is what MMO's are about. There is no way to stop it either.

Dregs will be always a tough environment cause this is where the competition really have a reason in this game, unfortunately some ppl like to win no matter what, some other enjoy a fair environment.

56 minutes ago, Coiote said:

Despite of not seeing a reason to any alliance coming together in a alpha/beta version with limited population, this is what MMO's are about. There is no way to stop it either.

Dregs will be always a tough environment cause this is where the competition really have a reason in this game, unfortunately some ppl like to win no matter what, some other enjoy a fair environment.

Crowfall is about winning. Or isn't it? O_o

I have never claimed any leadership positions in DIS. I express my own thoughts and opinions.

4 hours ago, makkon said:

we did. required "special" gameplay style and not a huge 2 enemy groups fight each other. else impossible.

roaming in dregs for a small scale pvp, especially on eu with current map is impossible i think. you can spent hour and find no1

Well, I was mainly joking. But trying to play solo can be an interesting challenge in a game designed around bigger groups.

On one level, i find the challenge of seeing what I can pull off by myself intriguing.

6 hours ago, makkon said:

He meant just 1 person.  100% Rambo solo the map.  Guilds are just zergs. 1vX is where the real men play.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

9 minutes ago, mandalore said:

He meant just 1 person.  100% Rambo solo the map.  Guilds are just zergs. 1vX is where the real men play.

Yes, precisely.

Mandalore, good to see you man.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, UDeadPRO said:

What do you think about the alliances that are taking place at DREGS?

A large alliance running on the map is ok, but joining two large guilds to zerg the map is difficult! 

We were finalizing a guild in the fort and another guild arrived '' alliance '' to help them kill us and kill us. 

Then again, we started a fight and again another guild helped to kill us.

Small guilds already have some difficulty facing these large guilds, so two allies, impossible.

So hey I know CC helped Wolf Haven and you guys just happened to be the attacking force. But just 30 minutes prior we attacked them for taking our God outpost.  So its not like we are trying to be this great alliance. But sometimes them taking forts is better for us then others. 

But I don't really consider wolf haven nor CC to be large guilds.  When I think large guild I think Winterblades or Dissentient aka Purple Tsunami lol.  

So if your guild is only a group or two I would think to really look into recruiting or establishing these small siege time alliances or agreements. 

We all hate Zergs, we all hate being rolled over in unwinnable pvp fights that are like 10 vs 20+. But "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"plays heavily in this game thus far. 

10 hours ago, ViskFlw said:

If your guild cannot win a fight, without the help of another guild, do not play the GvG.

This is just a stupid statement I am sorry.  This isn't organized pvp games. Its open world, open rules.  Faction campaigns are fine and im sure would still be fun but you are going to run into the same thing with one faction being filled more then others. 

How about you say if my guild isn't strong enough to compete, make it better.  If you just want a personal guild for you and your friends, its going to be rough for you and thats nobodies fault except your own. 

Edited by Khalanos

19 minutes ago, Khalanos said:

So hey I know CC helped Wolf Haven and you guys just happened to be the attacking force. But just 30 minutes prior we attacked them for taking our God outpost.  So its not like we are trying to be this great alliance. But sometimes them taking forts is better for us then others. 

But I don't really consider wolf haven nor CC to be large guilds.  When I think large guild I think Winterblades or Dissentient aka Purple Tsunami lol.  

So if your guild is only a group or two I would think to really look into recruiting or establishing these small siege time alliances or agreements. 

We all hate Zergs, we all hate being rolled over in unwinnable pvp fights that are like 10 vs 20+. But "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"plays heavily in this game thus far. 

This is just a stupid statement I am sorry.  This isn't organized pvp games. Its open world, open rules.  Faction campaigns are fine and im sure would still be fun but you are going to run into the same thing with one faction being filled more then others. 

How about you say if my guild isn't strong enough to compete, make it better.  If you just want a personal guild for you and your friends, its going to be rough for you and thats nobodies fault except your own. 

Yes, I understand your point of view, but there are other large guilds with an alliance, the proposal of DREGS is that the guilds fight for SIEGES, but two large guilds are doing ZERG and handing SIEGES between them! there are two guilds that are still big in my view, so it’s very complicated against one, imagine two ZERG guilds with 15 players each.

I don't just talk to you, but right after that we take ZERG between two other great guilds.