Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Padishah

-W- is our friend - edited

Edited based on @Angelmar: seems there was a leadership miscommunication in the ad-hoc (and temp) alliance. And, while I appreciate the response, the question of why attack the offensive teams, wipe them, then leave?

re-posting from a 7 page buried thread.

As @Jah linked in the post "... Betrayal" is fundamental mechanic of the game

well, you guys nailed the betrayal part this particular night ūüėź

Context: My role is as a scout, reporting to battle commander.  I would not normally include audio of discord, but you can hear our GL getting info from LoD about how -W- was here to help. They certainly did help. 3-5 min after massive server disconnected most of our forces, ad-hoc alliance attack on Dis Keep, 27 June.

Question: At this point, we were not likely to win the siege, but why not let it play out and have a nice Keep battle? Why do you feel the need to wipe the field and end what could have been a nice long Keep battle? I thought @jtoddcoleman (your best buddy) asked us to load test as prep for beta? Was that code for "disrupt and wipe?

Edited by Padishah

ShadowBane - Former IC of Societas Daemonica (2005 -2014)

ShadowBane - Former IC Nordic Chapter SB (2004)

ShadowBane -  Former IC / NL of House of Atreides, Damnation (2003-2004)

Our response to LOD/UDL, TRA, KGV, MINAX, CC, UXA, WH's request to join the dogpile on DIS:

"I doubt we will be working in concert with Death Alliance. "

We never agreed to ally LOD/UDL, TRA, KGV, MINAX, CC, UXA, WH @Padishah

1 hour ago, Angelmar said:

Our response to LOD/UDL, TRA, KGV, MINAX, CC, UXA, WH's request to join the dogpile on DIS:

As I said in the other post, ok you said no. There were 3 choices, not 2 like you’re trying to imply. They were align with Dis, align with LoD, remain neutral. You didn’t just say no to the attack you all Aligned with Dis.

1 hour ago, Angelmar said:

Thanks for the clarity - word we got was different via a 3rd party.

But, the question remains, why attack anyone? we had a nice Keep battle going, except for the disconnect issues, and yet you guys wiped the exterior. Actions do imply something different than stated. I'm not doubting you, as you've always been straight with me, just making an observation @Angelmar

Edited by Padishah

ShadowBane - Former IC of Societas Daemonica (2005 -2014)

ShadowBane - Former IC Nordic Chapter SB (2004)

ShadowBane -  Former IC / NL of House of Atreides, Damnation (2003-2004)

Lol. That is such a betrayal. Feel sorry for you, my friend Padishah.

I guess -W- just can't stop acting like they were during the shootings last week. They were assigned a role of Headhunters who just betray everyone and take/chop their head. It feels like this campaign is just a REAL story which we tried to create during those shootings with ACE developers.

But it feels really fun at the same time!¬†ūüėÄ

P.S. -W- did not play on the DIS side. They just were on their own.

Edited by SAM_BUKA

I have never claimed any leadership positions in DIS. I express my own thoughts and opinions.

1 minute ago, Yoink said:

Grats on your promotion to DIS leadership!

I have never claimed any leadership positions in DIS. I express my own thoughts and opinions. At least, if you were playing on our side, then this was an agreement behind the curtains and it was not announced. But thanks for revealing that. Now we know what is going on here.

I have never claimed any leadership positions in DIS. I express my own thoughts and opinions.

2 minutes ago, SAM_BUKA said:

This should be your forum sig!

:P

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

4 minutes ago, Yoink said:

This should be your forum sig!

:P

I think that's a good idea, man.

;) 

Edited by SAM_BUKA

8 hours ago, Padishah said:

Edited based on @Angelmar: seems there was a leadership miscommunication in the ad-hoc (and temp) alliance. And, while I appreciate the response, the question of why attack the offensive teams, wipe them, then leave?
. . . .
Question: At this point, we were not likely to win the siege, but why not let it play out and have a nice Keep battle? Why do you feel the need to wipe the field and end what could have been a nice long Keep battle? I thought @jtoddcoleman (your best buddy) asked us to load test as prep for beta? Was that code for "disrupt and wipe?

JTC asked people to load test during siege hour. We showed up at the largest siege of the campaign and fought. What other reason do we need?

What did you guys end up doing after we left? There was plenty of time left in the siege window. We had enough time to run off to a different zone, siege a keep, and capture it in the remaining time. Did your alliance not rally for another offensive push?

IhhQKY6.gif

New number, who dis?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

1 hour ago, Jah said:

JTC asked people to load test during siege hour. We showed up at the largest siege of the campaign and fought. What other reason do we need?

What did you guys end up doing after we left? There was plenty of time left in the siege window. We had enough time to run off to a different zone, siege a keep, and capture it in the remaining time. Did your alliance not rally for another offensive push?

2 guilds did for sure, but the element of surprise was lost by then, and you guys moving to UxA’s keep forced at least part off CC to with draw and try to support which it’s self had issues because we ran into Spectre Legion with a less than optimal comp.