Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Padishah

-W- is our friend - edited

16 hours ago, Dakoth said:

2 guilds did for sure, but the element of surprise was lost by then, and you guys moving to UxA’s keep forced at least part off CC to with draw and try to support which it’s self had issues because we ran into Spectre Legion with a less than optimal comp.

Oh the political intrigue!  Sounds like all of that is working as intended.  Decisions must be made when it comes to offense and defense!

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

1 hour ago, Ble said:

What I want to know is why -W- crashed the zone with their CSR commands?

Only way they can win a fight against A.I. guards  how else ???

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."

21 hours ago, Dakoth said:

2 guilds did for sure, but the element of surprise was lost by then, and you guys moving to UxA’s keep forced at least part off CC to with draw and try to support which it’s self had issues because we ran into Spectre Legion with a less than optimal comp.

You ran into us because Khalinos gave up our position in global earlier in the day. So we decided to see if we could cause some issues at your keep. Glad it happened though we got some good fights out of it.

Edited by MrErad

Oh I don't craft grad, the crafting here is crap. Its alpha so my care of any keeps / forts is less than zero. All i am saying is, grats on taking a fort from the A.I. that's all.. great job.. A number one. One a side note, the fact that a keep can be torn down with in 7 minutes with 22 people when its upgraded a decent amount is pure poorly made dergs. Add that to the list Jtodd of things that are crap. This test shown me a lot of where they are after 5 years, not impressed. But I digress, Grats Grad, you are the best killer of A.I in any game I have every seen, you must be champs in WoW.

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."

14 minutes ago, weaponsx said:

Oh I don't craft grad, the crafting here is crap. Its alpha so my care of any keeps / forts is less than zero. All i am saying is, grats on taking a fort from the A.I. that's all.. great job.. A number one. One a side note, the fact that a keep can be torn down with in 7 minutes with 22 people when its upgraded a decent amount is pure poorly made dergs. Add that to the list Jtodd of things that are crap. This test shown me a lot of where they are after 5 years, not impressed. But I digress, Grats Grad, you are the best killer of A.I in any game I have every seen, you must be champs in WoW.

While it is true that your guards were more effective than your players, it is cold to discount the efforts of your own guild.

IhhQKY6.gif

showing up late with strung out ppl  all over a zone and getting only a fraction.. but hey jah, you are the best at playing with guards and of course playing while out numbering ppl. YOU are the best of the best at it LOL...

1 hour ago, weaponsx said:

One a side note, the fact that a keep can be torn down with in 7 minutes with 22 people when its upgraded a decent amount 

I would agree with this. I soloed your ward and a few people in about 3 minutes, on an account with zero training and random gear I picked up from a vendor. Once training/gear comes into play the wards are gonna die in 20-30sec by a solo player. 

7 hours ago, damebix said:

Oh the political intrigue!  Sounds like all of that is working as intended.  Decisions must be made when it comes to offense and defense!

It’s simply what was. If you got Spectre Legion to help you well played.

3 hours ago, MrErad said:

You ran into us because Khalinos gave up our position in global earlier in the day. So we decided to see if we could cause some issues at your keep. Glad it happened though we got some good fights out of it.

There isn’t any hard feelings or anything it was just a good strategy. We honestly didn’t expect to see anyone you caught us napping and I learned a bit about Frostweaver watching how you guys played them.

1 minute ago, Dakoth said:

There isn’t any hard feelings or anything it was just a good strategy. We honestly didn’t expect to see anyone you caught us napping and I learned a bit about Frostweaver watching how you guys played them.

Please dont go by how we played those Frostweavers.  All we did was spam volatile ice on the ground the "optimal" way to play them.   Also we didn't help anyone.  It's a bit hard to make "friends" when "no one likes you".

7 minutes ago, MrErad said:

Please dont go by how we played those Frostweavers.  All we did was spam volatile ice on the ground the "optimal" way to play them.   Also we didn't help anyone.  It's a bit hard to make "friends" when "no one likes you".

I didn’t really think you did, but I don’t talk with any of you enough to know for sure.

spaming that ice put a boat load of dps out quick. We may have only had 1 healer but damn. Your one of the few people that kept I near me as I moved.

11 minutes ago, MrErad said:

I

Spoiler

you Erad. 

2 hours ago, Gradishar said:

78439890.jpg

First off, your meme game needs improvement. Second, this isn't hate, this is friendly banter. You will know if it ever comes to hate :P Now get good with some good memes.. ENTERTAIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, weaponsx said:

showing up late with strung out ppl  all over a zone

So you weren’t tactically prepared, got complacent with defense and allowed them to defeat you?  Sounds like you gave yourself a black eye and then threw shade at them for it.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

5 minutes ago, mandalore said:

So you weren’t tactically prepared, got complacent with defense and allowed them to defeat you?  Sounds like you gave yourself a black eye and then threw shade at them for it.

Nope poorly made dergs game kicked everyone out, sent us zones away after taking a few minutes to log back in. The only black eye was from the server. I expect better trolling mandalore :P.