Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

5.115 LIVE Bug Reports for 6/30/20

Recommended Posts

5.115 LIVE Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to LIVE Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Infected, The Vicinity, grid# P17 near the lumber mill.   The location is too close to the moon temple for non moon faction persons to begin taming a caravan and is also incredibly close to the Kronos Temple.  I feel that the 'enemy sanctuary' debuff may have too long of a range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

(Holy Avenger) Suns of Worvan buff does not activate when (Force Mage) Force Shield is active.

However, Force Shield will activate if Suns of Worvan is already active.

Edited by Atraeus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Logged into God's Reach New Player 2 and immediately progress locked; can't speak with Guiseppe to advance the quest plot at all (pressing or holding F to talk to him does nothing).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Feonix said:

Logged into God's Reach New Player 2 and immediately progress locked; can't speak with Guiseppe to advance the quest plot at all (pressing or holding F to talk to him does nothing).

Hello! I was wondering if you could provide any more information for this issue. Is there anything you did differently when creating the new vessel? Did you complete the quest line on a previous vessel or were you somewhere in the middle of the quest line?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TenSixths said:

Hello! I was wondering if you could provide any more information for this issue. Is there anything you did differently when creating the new vessel? Did you complete the quest line on a previous vessel or were you somewhere in the middle of the quest line?

I had already completed the NPE up to the point where it was cut off on the previous God's Reach. I figured I could test it again with that same character, is that not the case?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Feonix said:

I had already completed the NPE up to the point where it was cut off on the previous God's Reach. I figured I could test it again with that same character, is that not the case?

Oh I see what happened here. Once a quest line is completed for a vessel it cannot be repeated for that vessel, quest progress is tied to the character. You would have to create a new one in order to redo the quest line. I hope that clears things up for you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TenSixths said:

Oh I see what happened here. Once a quest line is completed for a vessel it cannot be repeated for that vessel, quest progress is tied to the character. You would have to create a new one in order to redo the quest line. I hope that clears things up for you! 

Gotcha. I'd actually assumed that "God's Reach new player 2" was actually a continuation of the quest chain from before, so that makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frostweaver's Refreshing ice not healing the correct amount.

Power is stated to heal 35-43+157% Support Power. My character Has 1006 support power(SP) with a healing multiplier(HM) of 6.9%

assuming that its calculated something like (35-43+1.57xSP)xHM, Output should be close to 1726-1734.

Instead its healing about 206-213. this output however is achieved if it was being calculated (35-43+0.157xSP)xHM

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Drace_Burne said:

Frostweaver's Refreshing ice not healing the correct amount.

Power is stated to heal 35-43+157% Support Power. My character Has 1006 support power(SP) with a healing multiplier(HM) of 6.9%

assuming that its calculated something like (35-43+1.57xSP)xHM, Output should be close to 1726-1734.

Instead its healing about 206-213. this output however is achieved if it was being calculated (35-43+0.157xSP)xHM

 

You divide your sp by 10 first, then do the multiplication. But yeah, works out to the same as the second formula.


aeei5jG.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...