Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aerynth Traders Rebooted - Community Vendor Town

Posted (edited)

unknown.png

Aerynth Traders is now available!!!  Aerynth Traders has come to life again.  This is a community run vendor town, where crafters and harvesters from across the player community come together to sell their wares.  Aerynth Traders is a one-stop-shop and will continue to expand to meet the needs of the community.  We already have 15+ vendors, and members from 4 guilds participating!

Want to be a part of Aerynth Traders?  The process is simple:

1. Reach out to either myself or @jah for availability.
  2. Let us know what you're interested in selling on your vendor.  We want to make sure we're providing a variety of products!
  3. We provide the building and vendor stall, you just need to provide the vendor (15k gold and can be purchased in God's Reach).
  4. There is no charge to set up a vendor with us, all we ask is that you keep it active and stocked!
  5. There is a 5 gold/15 minute tax that the game collects from you, so don't forget to keep a little gold in your vendor's vault!

A little history:  Aerynth Traders has been a staple resource to the Crowfall Community.  First launched in 2018, it's sleek design and organization has made it the premier trading hub for Crowfall players and communities.  At it's height, Aerynth Traders had over 30 vendors, with over 15 unique entities involved in the marketplace.  Multiple vendors experienced great financial wealth, by generating millions of gold through transactions.  The focus of Aerynth Traders has always been about community, and bringing friends and foes together for the financial gain of all.  Winterblades has also made it our mission to provide low cost gear for new players.

Edited by damebix
Updated 9-12-2020

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

We made BANK in the old days before Gods Reach on Aerynth Traders cc @MrPlanks. The Clams were PRINTING gold here and others should get on it too.

Lots of good poorly made dergs to buy here, actually active vendors with an eye on the market. EK markets really should be the way things are done instead of the Gods Reach land rush vacant vendors nonsense.

They definitely will net more traffic right now @BehindYou but the land rushes are finished in seconds by guilds with members available, leaving folks not available in the middle of the day on a unannounced GR reset unable to compete.

This type of system lets you create unique market places that you control. Even if you don't want to participate in THIS marketplace, you could make your own or create competition. It's a far more interesting and PLAYER CONTROLLED system.

So instead a single player controls an area and can decide who may setup a vendor. Do they also have the ability to control location of that vendor?

This just sounds like it will lead to an annoying general spam with everyone trying to market their EK.

Just now, BehindYou said:

So instead a single player controls an area and can decide who may setup a vendor. Do they also have the ability to control location of that vendor?

This just sounds like it will lead to an annoying general spam with everyone trying to market their EK.

The owner of the EK get to decide on where the vendor slot goes, but they have to give the right to the outside player wanting to place. If you don't agree with your slot you don't place it.

It definitely has annoying properties now, but in the past when there were ONLY EK's for vendors there was zero spam because everybody went there. Folks would post about their vendors in discord, but otherwise folks looking to buy always went to EKs.

Ideally ACE addresses the issues that GR presents when it comes to player economy. Either way, if you don't like it you can stick to the mostly bad vendors in GR :) .

2 minutes ago, BehindYou said:

Sounds like you didn't get a vendor and are big sad about it.

Most people didn't get a reasonable vendor period, at any point this patch. I got a primo vendor on the 5.110 wipe on LIVE and made 1 million gold in 2 - 3 weeks. That isn't exactly fair to even other vendors in GR at that time, and it was even worse when all of the vendor slots were taken within minutes of the server up. One guild or group of people should not control the entire market because they logged in instantly, no other game works like that.

Enjoy trolling though - we'll keep selling lots of good stuff and making money. ACE knows that GR vendors are degenerate gameplay (meant to be a stop gap from the old free city) - it will almost certainly be changed.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, galvia said:

We made BANK in the old days before Gods Reach on Aerynth Traders cc @MrPlanks. The Clams were PRINTING gold here and others should get on it too.

Lots of good poorly made dergs to buy here, actually active vendors with an eye on the market. EK markets really should be the way things are done instead of the Gods Reach land rush vacant vendors nonsense.

Shameless sell-out aside, I would think Clams might have minted, engraved, stamped, struck, inscribed, carved, pressed, chiseled, scored, punched, etched, marked, imprinted, forged, manufactured or cast gold, but I don't see it being "printed". 

I'm here to help.

Love,

Ble

Edited by Ble
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BehindYou said:

Wouldn't GR vendors still net more traffic? Also, idk why people don't like competition with land rushes.

They like to put the server up for GR everytime im at work so land is gone before i can even get on :P half the vendors are empty and not being used aswell.

But once they give the ability to keep Eternal kingdoms online without people being logged in will go a long way for EK merchant towns.

I would sell bows/quivers/Woodworking components since GR is always taken but Jah says were not welcome to come :P hahaha

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

1 hour ago, galvia said:

Most people didn't get a reasonable vendor period, at any point this patch. I got a primo vendor on the 5.110 wipe on LIVE and made 1 million gold in 2 - 3 weeks. That isn't exactly fair to even other vendors in GR at that time, and it was even worse when all of the vendor slots were taken within minutes of the server up. One guild or group of people should not control the entire market because they logged in instantly, no other game works like that.

Enjoy trolling though - we'll keep selling lots of good stuff and making money. ACE knows that GR vendors are degenerate gameplay (meant to be a stop gap from the old free city) - it will almost certainly be changed.

Definitely big sad.

1 hour ago, Ble said:

Shameless sell-out aside, I would think Clams might have minted, engraved, stamped, struck, inscribed, carved, pressed, chiseled, scored, punched, etched, marked, imprinted, forged, manufactured or cast gold, but I don't see it being "printed". 

Clams (aka I) am not known for their shame.

Also we were on that new Gold Printing kick. Inventory went in, gold pieces came out - you can't explain that.

We miss you and HoA and the hot takes. Come back to the game sometime - we're stuck with low tier trolling in your absence.

3 hours ago, Jah said:

I wouldn't get too attached to GR vendors. ACE has said they are temporary. EK markets are the future for out-of-campaign vendors.

EK marketplace communities are more fun, so hopeful to see more activity like this in the future. Good luck with the new setup!

tiPrpwh.png

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SAM_BUKA said:

Great idea, man! I'll bring my vendor in soon too.

What are my next steps?

You need to talk to @Jah. He needs to grant you the permission to place the vendor.

I'd go there and take a look at what is already there and get and idea of what you want to sell.

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

• damebix changed the title to Aerynth Traders Rebooted - Community Vendor Town