Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shadowbane Scorn roll-call

zelnik

As Scorn was the server a lot of the oooooold school heavy-weight PVP guilds ended up on, who's here?

Scorn server is where I started. R30's. There was a great war between R30's (Hated RPKers), and the LAPD alliance. Those were good times. 

Scorn server is where I started. R30's. There was a great war between R30's (Hated RPKers), and the LAPD alliance. Those were good times. 

Indeed, there were lots of wars while we had the bodies to maintain them :)

I started on Scorn with 187 and later R30s. I had only one character back then, because leveling was a pain in the ass. I played a mage assassin called "Nuckin Futs." Great times! Probably wouldn't recognize many names from that long ago!

3322tkw.jpg

I started on Scorn with 187 and later R30s. I had only one character back then, because leveling was a pain in the ass. I played a mage assassin called "Nuckin Futs." Great times! Probably wouldn't recognize many names from that long ago!

I remember 187. 

Scorn was my first server, though I can't remember the name of the guild I played with. I think I took part in only one or two banes there before I stopped playing for a while, and then came back and played on Mourning. I do remember playing against R30s in one of those banes though... and probably losing. :)

I was in 187 back on scorn, mainly played a irekei wizard... Started off as a powerleveler once I got use to combat I helped out in a lot of banes. Scarlet Vampires were probably the most impressive people we fought though. They only had 7 people online for the bane and held us off for almost an hour.

Don't run from me, you'll only die tired.

• 1 month later...

I played with OSC as part of LAPD. Pretty nuts to randomly see myself in the screenshot above, haha.

[Insert Signature Here]

• 11 months later...

Heeeeey KB! Glad to know you'll be around for Crowfall as well! Just connected with some old Shadowbane players on a Crowfall discord server, and did a search for "Shadowbane Scorn" and found this thread. =P

I too was in 187/Dreadlords, which was part of R30s for a time, then we were part of this massive inside job to take down the R30 capital. Think we only managed to take down Watts, not Compton. 

I played a Dwarf Paladin named Warblade. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was with Clan Warclad, Which was a sub under skyfang. Played with Dragonfamily for awhile with a Real life friend. Than Joined Shadowfang at the end of server death.

wargod_zpscxbcsru9.gif

Play to Crush!

Love that screenshot Hades.  Always hilarious to see the completely non-homogeneous scattershot of character/race combos throughout a large siege group of that era.  The idea of a "spec group" was a twinkle in our eyes.

Group X

1. elven blade weaver priest

2. Aelfborn ranger

3. Half giant warrior

4. Elven Mage assassin

5. Aelfborn Scout

6. Elven fury

=perfect synergy

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

• 2 weeks later...