Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Laguzz

How to reset EK??

How can i reset my EK to just the beginning parcial.

i can't remove or add parcels. if i look at the (edit)map i see the start with 2 grassland parcels can't put them into my Backpack.

but if i run around in my EK l i can run around  2 grassland, 2shire, a moutan , a wood and a pond, 

tryed relogging. saving, changing name. 

im out of options.

31 minutes ago, Laguzz said:

How can i reset my EK to just the beginning parcial.

i can't remove or add parcels. if i look at the (edit)map i see the start with 2 grassland parcels can't put them into my Backpack.

but if i run around in my EK l i can run around  2 grassland, 2shire, a moutan , a wood and a pond, 

tryed relogging. saving, changing name. 

im out of options.

Welcome to the forums.

This is a known bug in the 5.115 build that may happen under certain circumstances. Usually you are able to move them back to your inventory via your Edit Kingdom window by choosing the parcel (getting it highlighted) and then clicking on the remove button on the lower right - if your inventory provides enough space for it.

aZkhx2a.jpg

The bug (parcels invisible on map / not able to remove parcels) has already been reported and answered by the devs a while ago. So chances are that it will be solved soon. Since EK's can't be fully tested on the TEST server, we players don't know yet wether it already has been solved in the new 5.125 version that has been introduced on the TEST servers yesterday. But ... ~fingerscrossed~ ;)

For now we just need to bear with it. Alpha and so. ;)

Still, have fun, good luck
Kraahk