Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

5.125 TEST Bug Reports for 7/23/20

5.125 TEST Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to TEST Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

NPE quest to make a knife at Morrigan's Fort shows a wrong picture. I get the former about making a meat stew on campfire.

Minor discipline Finish Him! does same bonus damage on templar execute power, be it common or legendary quality.

Templar: Performing power Resurrection off a death player (tested on empty ground) make FX to stay permanently active

phLeCyZ.png?1

Posted (edited)

I killed a couple defenders (one was a captain) at an outpost in Dregs, but I couldn't loot them. I also couldn't capture the outpost. It was close to a keep and instead of the outpost capture widget, I only saw the widget for the keep siege timer.

I also traveled to every marked war camp in 2 different zones and I found zero captains, chiefs or kings. I found 1 alpha bear, but nothing above mature for any other animals.

Edited by Arkade

July 23, 2020

• Minotaur Ranger T-poses when in stealth
  • Can't loot outpost guards
  • Built a sentinel, but the sentinel didn't appear. The hippo just respawned and can't be interacted with
  • Can't tell the difference between Respawn Outposts and God Outposts from the map
  • All outpost tags say they're at A19Zigs9J.png
  • There's lag when opening the Details tab
  • Volatile Ice Weave does not hit it's target, it always misses even when used on top of the target
  • Ranger Gleeful Strike is called Controlled Intentions in the combat log, probably a holdover from when Controlled Intentions was it's own passive
  • The combat log does not report how much barrier Faerie Trap and Reactive Barrier gives anymore
  • Cleric Guard jumped to the roof after the Well of Eternity was ranked up gBHxGS2.png
  • Practice Dummy spawned on top of the Barracks at Rank 1 hC3RiiB.png
    • Reminder that you can't measure heals on full health Practice Dummies
  • Power Bar covers part of the chat window and Harvesting Pip UI
  • I feel like the Confirm button should be on the left, not the right
  • Fort chests infinitely spawn Timber
  • Recipes like Grind Minerals should not be able to flaw
  • Poor (gray) crafted weapons have 4 experimentation points per line, instead of the full 10 like all qualities
  • seems like 10/0 FX makes the meter go red. It goes red around 500 on LIVE
  • Mounts still don't have visuals :(
  • Can't right-click to equip weapons and armor
  • Blade Mold: Great Sword can't be used in the Imbue Mold recipe (other Blade Molds can be, even if they return Invalid combination)
  • EKs can't be spun up
  • Crafting Major Disciplines are not on the free Major Discipline Vendor
  • Beneficial Harvesting Chance: Plants doesn't do anything without Beneficial Harvesting Effects: Plants too
  • Performance feels much better than on Live :D
  • Both Medium Keeps and Small Keeps require the Seed of Life that costs 75,000 gold. Is there any reason why you wouldn't just go for the Medium Keep since it has more building plots?
  • The Held For and Capture Penalty UI on the top right often blank out
  • Does the latency slider in the top left do anything?
  • The wards in the Small Keep stop taking damage every few hits
  • It'd be nice if the large Forts had a Class C or Class B building plot, just if you wanted a thrall buff or harvesting buff without having to siege a Keep
  • Volatile Ice created by Shatterstorm with the Archmage passive is called Shatterstorm in the combat log. Since they both deal similar damage, it's hard to tell if Volatile Ice is doing the correct about of damage
  • Runic Weapon Recipes are not on the free vendors
  • First Aid Manual is not on the free vendors
  • There's invisible mounds on top of Keep walls
  • If you invite a player who is not in zone to your party, they still appear not in zone, even if they are

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

bnxp47k.png?1

Elken's head butt power lost head strike animation part, plus still is awkward since you cant knocking down enemies on contact or neither you travel foward 20m pushing everyone at front! You can only run standing on enemie waiting to perform KD, like trying to walk throught a wall.

phLeCyZ.png?1

There is something wonky with bow damage.

42 damage high tension compound bow does less damage per shot than a 25 damage intermediate recurve bow with the exact same arrows.  The issue may be related to the fact that the intermediate recurve bows shoot "basic shot" with basic attack and the sharpshooter bows shoot "aimed shot" as the basic attack.

Unsure if it affects all stealth classes, but after taming some pack pigs and then letting them leash off of me, my Slayer can no longer enter stealth. It seems to still believe they are leashed to me and any time I attempt to enter stealth it just pops me right back out.

unknown.png

Piercing Lance does get execute damage.

The first 2 entries in the combat log show Crystal Lance and Piercing Lance being cast at Left most dummy. This dummy is above 35% HP and should not get the higher execute damage.

Crystal Lance hits for 171 - correct

Piercing Lance hits for 321 - correct

The last 2 entries in the combat log show Crystal Lance and Piercing Lance being cast at the right most dummy. This dummy is below 35% HP and should get the higher execute damage.

Crystal Lance hits for 257 - correct

Piercing Lance hits for 321 - incorrect, should be 482

Piercing Lance is hitting for the same damage regardless if the target is in execute range or not.

Also, the Finish Him minor discipline does not increase the damage of either Crystal Lance or Piercing Lance when the target is below the threshold.

aeei5jG.png

24 minutes ago, Yoink said:

Also, the Finish Him minor discipline does not increase the damage of either Crystal Lance or Piercing Lance when the target is below the threshold.

yea this never worked, i had reported it as well a long time ago

also @thomasblair why does shatter storm converted ice to volatile take shatter storm damage and not the volatile damage? especially now that the damage is nerfed

6 minutes ago, yianni said:

yea this never worked, i had reported it as well a long time ago

also @thomasblair why does shatter storm converted ice to volatile take shatter storm damage and not the volatile damage? especially now that the damage is nerfed

Looks like that was intended and the tool tip was never fixed. but yeah, its super lame.

unknown.png

unknown.png

aeei5jG.png

8 hours ago, coolster50 said:
  • Crafting Major Disciplines are not on the free Major Discipline Vendor

This is a huge issue!  How can we really test crafting with a crafted vessel?

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

8 hours ago, coolster50 said:

Recipes like Grind Minerals should not be able to flaw

this was also disappointing

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

Posted (edited)

clicking on the map --> leaderboards takes you to "scorecard" but then shows the siege schedule instead. when clicking the other tabs it bugs out

wtf is the point of free weaving frigid ice or cool ice when it doesnt stack? even though cool ice says it stacks if i have 1 or more i still only regen 105 mana/3s

if i have 5 frigid ice , only 1 of them tick per 3s @thomasblair

unknown.png

Edited by yianni

47 minutes ago, Guardianz said:

The elks in the starting area, if you kill them as they start their telegraphed attack it continues the attack and can deal damage and knock you down after its dead.

Like wolfs abilitie. Those abilities should end at death. 

Abilities should have more LOS checks besides of start of abilities

phLeCyZ.png?1