Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
gothamgurl

The 5.125 Update to Live WILL require a wipe

Posted (edited)

Wipes are fine but .. getting majors/minors was SUCH a pain and now all that progress is gone. Could we get minor discipline drops on elites in campaign so we don't have to farm so hard to gear up vessels again?

Edited by nihilsupernum

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, nihilsupernum said:

Wipes are fine but .. getting majors/minors was SUCH a pain and now all that progress is gone. Could we get minor discipline drops on elites in campaign so we don't have to farm so hard to gear up vessels again?

They wrote that they increased the green+ minors drop rate from bosses. Still needs to be tested though.

Edited by SAM_BUKA

I have never claimed any leadership positions in DIS. I express my own thoughts and opinions.

53 minutes ago, Nativ0 said:

When will this update come?

as population on test is low i would assume very soon. but needs some fixes to prevent a poorly made dergsstorm imo ;)

57 minutes ago, Surelia said:

as population on test is low i would assume very soon. but needs some fixes to prevent a poorly made dergsstorm imo ;)

This profanity autofilter is golden. Someone make a meme.

"What does the @ sign in front of names do? Is it just visual to make it easier for people to see and catch the message or does it actually somehow let the person know you messaged them?"

It pings them. They get a notification just like when someone quotes you.

Test: @Kcing

@Shiner

Good question, yes, EKs have items in them so they are wiped. However, any items that you have in your EK which are 'purchased' items will be reset/returned. 

Thanks for your support!

1 minute ago, gothamgurl said:

@Shiner

Good question, yes, EKs have items in them so they are wiped. However, any items that you have in your EK which are 'purchased' items will be reset/returned. 

Thanks for your support!

does that count for ek items that i currently have stored in my bank/in my inventory aswell?

2 minutes ago, Rooq said:

does that count for ek items that i currently have stored in my bank/in my inventory aswell?

as banks will wiped most likely yes

@gothamgurl

Since Disciplines will drop more often, does that means part of the Runecrafter's discipline recipes are yet to be implemented ?

How many items of the current discipline's roster are currently uncraftable ?

9 hours ago, BarriaKarl said:

"What does the @ sign in front of names do? Is it just visual to make it easier for people to see and catch the message or does it actually somehow let the person know you messaged them?"

It pings them. They get a notification just like when someone quotes you.

Test: @Kcing

Cool and Thanks

16 hours ago, Vonkuro said:

@gothamgurl

Since Disciplines will drop more often, does that means part of the Runecrafter's discipline recipes are yet to be implemented ?

How many items of the current discipline's roster are currently uncraftable ?

Nothing is changing for majors or exploration discs. Those will still be obtained in the same way they are now (from thralls and harvesting, respectively) and will still require a runemaker to craft them.

Minor disciplines of green or better quality should be dropping more often. These disciplines are not crafted, except to combine them to create higher qualities, which anyone can do.

@Shiner

EKs are affected to the extent you have items in there, they will be wiped. However, if any of those items were purchased from the Store or are Kickstarter items that you placed in your EK, you will get those back through an interface in the game lobby.

Thanks!

@Shiner

As @Surelia responded, that is correct, items in your Bank will be included in the wipe. 

Thanks for asking, I am sure other players are curious as well.

@Vonkuro

I do not have an answer on the Disciplines question at this point. I will check with Blair and get back to you.  

Thanks for your patience!

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, mythx said:

We need more active players now - focus on marketing, guys pls. 

well marketing for an unfinished product is tricky. most feedback from gamers not yet in touch with the game I get is like...

• looking streams it looks like a pve game...
  • not interested in an unfinished game with wipes happening...
  • not optimized yet... not interested...
  • ah they now got a gameloop, nice, are classes balanced and diverse?

as long as we are TESTERS and not players we are in kind of a vicious circle as it seems. And I guess the Bell has been rang too often already, so it needs still a bit more time and patience.

Edited by Surelia

Posted (edited)

It needs activity, because it`s not a PvE game even though it looks like it in God`s Reach. And closed beta in Darkfall back in 2009 had like above 2000 players. If the random 9 guys are bored in Dregs they just log out no pvp or action on Test in CF. And most guys right now are in God`s Reach. 

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/