Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
gothamgurl

The 5.125 Update to Live WILL require a wipe

6 minutes ago, mythx said:

It needs activity, because it`s not a PvE game even though it looks like it in God`s Reach. And closed beta in Darkfall back in 2009 had like above 2000 players. If the random 9 guys are bored in Dregs they just log out no pvp or action on Test in CF. And most guys right now are in God`s Reach. 

well most new guys joining look at the game for 1-2 days and dissapear. lets see how next patch will influence that, especially with shared zones NA & EU

On 7/26/2020 at 4:55 PM, Vonkuro said:

@gothamgurl

Since Disciplines will drop more often, does that means part of the Runecrafter's discipline recipes are yet to be implemented ?

How many items of the current discipline's roster are currently uncraftable ?

What recipes do you think are yet to be implemented? I don't think anything is missing recipe-wise, and we could pretty much go with Runecrafter as is.

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

1 hour ago, thomasblair said:

What recipes do you think are yet to be implemented? I don't think anything is missing recipe-wise, and we could pretty much go with Runecrafter as is.

Not 100% related but the paella and carrot juice recipes are MIA

18 hours ago, thomasblair said:

I can't realy test it directly (no current campaign on live, 45+ minutes for each loading screens in GR)

And every informations on the runecrafter's recipe available on the web are only for the tools. Well there is one Dev Diary but it only state that we need two type of drop from Thralls.

So I'm genually asking what are the recipes and how many are implemented. (All of them if I understand you)

Just for an example what is the recipe for the "Thornshield minor discipline" ?

1 hour ago, Vonkuro said:

There isn't one. The White quality can be bought from a temple vendor and the higher qualities drop from mobs in the campaign worlds.

Hi, I'm moneda.

2 hours ago, Vonkuro said:

I can't realy test it directly (no current campaign on live, 45+ minutes for each loading screens in GR)

And every informations on the runecrafter's recipe available on the web are only for the tools. Well there is one Dev Diary but it only state that we need two type of drop from Thralls.

So I'm genually asking what are the recipes and how many are implemented. (All of them if I understand you)

The only recipe for minor disciplines is an upgrade recipe which upgrades their quality. (Ie 3 blue quality "thornshields" = 1 purple quality "thornshield".) You get the minors as NPC loot drops. We really don't intend on changing on the minor disciplines drop/upgrade process. (The NPCs who drop them will change in the future however)

Major disicplies all require the "Thrall Major Soul" plus a few other resources. You can also upgrade the Major discipline quality via a recipe which combines 3 of the same Major into the next quality level.

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

1 minute ago, DocHollidaze said:

I don't think anyone ever in the history of CF has upgraded Thornshield minor disc to purple :D

hmmm maybe there is an easteregg hidden?