Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Surelia

Could 5.125 be the Version to go Beta?

1 hour ago, DocHollidaze said:

In the end the guy probably doesn't care. Streamers get a ton of engagement by ripping on a game, probably more than giving a game a good assessment.

In my mind, the CF marketing team should probably be spending overtime cultivating relationships with streamers and youtubers. They probably are. Or maybe they feel the game isn't ready for that.

They are absolutely doing that. They just had a stream-a-thon this past weekend.

7 hours ago, Arkade said:

They are absolutely doing that. They just had a stream-a-thon this past weekend.

I kind of meant with legit streamers. Most of the people I see streaming Crowfall are people with 8 people watching. What was the impact of this weekend?

On 7/25/2020 at 8:13 PM, yianni said:

you missed balancing

balancing is a thing for beta. Is the last phase of a game development

1 hour ago, Coiote said:

balancing is a thing for beta. Is the last phase of a game development

they are aiming for a very short beta, so most likely not enough time to do balancing.

10 hours ago, DocHollidaze said:

I kind of meant with legit streamers. Most of the people I see streaming Crowfall are people with 8 people watching. What was the impact of this weekend?

No idea, but CaptainSlashin had a decent number of people watching, and that was just crafting. 

Posted (edited)
On 7/27/2020 at 11:21 AM, APE said:

They have a roadmap? :lol:

June 2018: "Alpha by end of Summer 2018"

January 2020: "Beta Q1 2020" "Launch 2020"

After NW's f** up, this joke is not funny any more.

Edited by SAM_BUKA

I have never claimed any leadership positions in DIS. I express my own thoughts and opinions.

Posted (edited)

You missed actual content because the game has none beside the pretty boring pve, harvesting or if you can find it the zerg pvp. The game needs like 2+ years until a beta imho.

Edited by IsilithTehroth

23 minutes ago, IsilithTehroth said:

You missed actual content because the game has none beside the pretty boring pve, harvesting or if you can find it the zerg pvp. The game needs like 2+ years until a beta imho.

Edited 21 minutes ago

What kind if content would you suggest?

1 hour ago, Marklarr said:

What kind if content would you suggest?

I don't believe they need a ton more for launch if everything already in is very polished, but I'd like to see more conquest content related to controlling more types of POI that impact day to day and in the moment gameplay and not just a point pool. Expand on timed/random world boss events and random swarms of mobs that have high drop rates but are harder and obviously fought over.  Some sort of gathering version with hot spots that give a lot more materials, like a motherlode explosion. Basically anything that gets people out in the world doing PVE and PVP in hot spots and not trying to avoid others. I'd really enjoy some sort of PVP talent/progression system like many games have. Give value to all PVP to the individual so random fights have more importance.

31 minutes ago, APE said:

I don't believe they need a ton more for launch if everything already in is very polished, but I'd like to see more conquest content related to controlling more types of POI that impact day to day and in the moment gameplay and not just a point pool. Expand on timed/random world boss events and random swarms of mobs that have high drop rates but are harder and obviously fought over.  Some sort of gathering version with hot spots that give a lot more materials, like a motherlode explosion. Basically anything that gets people out in the world doing PVE and PVP in hot spots and not trying to avoid others. I'd really enjoy some sort of PVP talent/progression system like many games have. Give value to all PVP to the individual so random fights have more importance.

Since I've followed game, I've always thought it would be interesting to see a tournament of the gods for guilds to participate in . Entry fee , rewards for a guild to enter their best champion for a one on one challenge . Kinda like Mount and Blade but no NPCs ... Would give some good streamer content and great social interaction between guilds . Some of the most fun filled nights in Shadowbane was watching my clan have boxing matches and paying out rewards . Some of the other rival guilds joined in !! Was fun . Just a thought for content.