Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

5.125 TEST Bug Reports for 7/29/20

5.125 TEST Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to TEST Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

NOTE:  We know we have occasional crashing of the client in this version.  We are working on these crash issues (along with other bugs) and will get a new version up as early next week as we can, sorry for the issue!

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Posted (edited)

Stormcaller Lightning burst is still not working.  Iv'e tested it in EK, Gods reach and in campaign.   It gets to a state where even standing still you cant even hit lightning burst.  (if your close to target you miss)

Edited by Defleshed

5 minutes ago, Defleshed said:

Stormcaller Lightning burst is still not working.  Iv'e tested it in EK, Gods reach and in campaign.   It gets to a state where even standing still you cant even hit lightning burst

100% tried this as well, still not working . makes the SC players sad :(

LW_sig_concept2_zpsgdrsfl7n.jpg

Archmage -

-Frigid Ice doesn't always knock down enemy targets.

-Freezing Blast doesn't always hit targets that are on a different Z axis than I am, even if that difference  seems like it would be in the acceptable range of the spell.

3 minutes ago, Bzra said:

Archmage -

-Frigid Ice doesn't always knock down enemy targets.

-Freezing Blast doesn't always hit targets that are on a different Z axis than I am, even if that difference  seems like it would be in the acceptable range of the spell.

give up on it like the rest of us haha

Templar basic attack description conflicts with the reality like A LOT. For example, it says that it hits for 162 + 162% weapon damage but in the reality it only hits for 64 damage (normal) and 82 damage (critical).

Here is the video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NGoJ5DvLiV4S8h_dubHxQA8vB1K7ilpc/view?usp=sharing

I have never claimed any leadership positions in DIS. I express my own thoughts and opinions.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, SAM_BUKA said:

Templar basic attack description conflicts with the reality like A LOT. For example, it says that it hits for 162 + 162% weapon damage but in the reality it only hits for 64 damage (normal) and 82 damage (critical).

Here is the video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NGoJ5DvLiV4S8h_dubHxQA8vB1K7ilpc/view?usp=sharing

The target dummies have 50% dmg reduction from armor or something along those lines, im pretty sure btw atleast piercing at some stage they had 0 armor too but that might of gotten fixed since that was happening when they first came out (Imo they should have 0 defence)

I think they made target dummies resemble a legendary plater wearer in defence value :P

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

4 minutes ago, veeshan said:

The target dummies have 50% dmg reduction from armor im pretty sure btw atleast piercing at some stage they had 0 armor too but that might of gotten fixed since that was happening when they first came out (Imo they should have 0 defence)

If it hasnt changed these should still be the mitigations.

Training Dummy Mitigations:
Crushing - 50
Slashing - 50
Piercing - 0
Fire - 50
Ice  - 50
Electric - 50
Poison - 50
Disease - 50
Bleed - 0

Posted (edited)

FROST ARMORY:

Not sure if this is a bug or feature, but when I use Frost Armory it consumes ALL my Ice even if there is only 2 people in my group, including me. I understood from skill description that it should consume only the amount of ice equal to amount of people you applied Frost Armor to: 1 per player in a group. Thus, for 2 people it should only consume 2 Ice pips, isn't that right? 

ICE WEAVE:

Sometimes when I try to pick up my Ice Weave ices (consumes my mana and pips) it does not restore my Ice and disappear.

Edited by SAM_BUKA

I have never claimed any leadership positions in DIS. I express my own thoughts and opinions.

I was fighting around the trees outside the enemy keep and it teleported me to the gate. I had been fighting at the gate a moment before, so I am not sure if it super rubber banded or something.

5 minutes ago, Bzra said:

I was fighting around the trees outside the enemy keep and it teleported me to the gate. I had been fighting at the gate a moment before, so I am not sure if it super rubber banded or something.

Might be a culling problem an object around the tree may not be loading and each time u hit it you getting pinged back to a spot you previous been.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

When you are bandaging and you get pulled by a hook ability you stop healing but cannot move until 'channeling' the bandage ability is over.