Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

5.125 TEST Bug Reports for 7/29/20

Posted (edited)

Export window bugged while I was exporting items. After clicking to export it showed an empty list. Please notice it still shows I have 21 items. Returning to the home screen and back solved it. Simply closing the Herlova Vault didnt.

Spoiler

d3X3Scw.png

Edited by BarriaKarl

Cant move (as a Warden) swords between main and offhand directly. I can swap them, but if I have one of them empty I cant move one sword to the other empty slot. Only way to do it is to send the sword to inventory then drag to new slot.

video: https://i.imgur.com/pLz19lu.mp4

Still dont like how offhand doesnt count towards melee damage. It is such a convoluted thing.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, makkon said:

19 hours ago, SAM_BUKA said:

Yeah, confirmed something is wrong with Templar LMB.

Either the tooltip is wrong, something is wrong with common quality weapons (i did not test with novice or advanced weapon), or something is wrong in the damage calculation.

If the tool tip is wrong then it should be 61+61% 73+73% 92+92%

if you bring me an advanced weapon ill test that to rule it out.

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

'Random Vendor' has problem detecting inventory space. As shown below I clearly had enough space for more items but it refused to sell me more because my inventory was full. Just buy a bunch of items and it should repro...

Spoiler

uiippPm.png

O9bzof1.png

Unable to login. Was disconnected and now I keep getting get disconnected when joining GR.

DCHk4yA.png

No idea if it relevant but I saw this when it dced the first time. No idea what it is supposed to mean...

3U1iopw.png

@Tyrant There is a sound effect which causes contant client crashes for everyone. Not sure which SFX it is but I guess we will track it in some time, unless you already know.

2020-08-01T00:52:06.876Z EXCEPTION CLIENT    -  System.StackOverflowException: The requested operation caused a stack overflow.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) AkSoundEnginePINVOKE.CSharp_RegisterGameObjInternal_WithName(ulong,string)
  at AkSoundEngine.RegisterGameObj (UnityEngine.GameObject gameObject, System.String name) [0x00007] in <46e9820839d64251aedf10cdd97a5832>:0 
  at AkGameObj.Register () [0x00022] in <46e9820839d64251aedf10cdd97a5832>:0 
  at AkGameObj.Awake () [0x0001f] in <46e9820839d64251aedf10cdd97a5832>:0  _||_ Context=[WwiseAudioAnchor]

48 minutes ago, ComradeAma said:

@Tyrant There is a sound effect which causes contant client crashes for everyone. Not sure which SFX it is but I guess we will track it in some time, unless you already know.

2020-08-01T00:52:06.876Z EXCEPTION CLIENT    -  System.StackOverflowException: The requested operation caused a stack overflow.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) AkSoundEnginePINVOKE.CSharp_RegisterGameObjInternal_WithName(ulong,string)
  at AkSoundEngine.RegisterGameObj (UnityEngine.GameObject gameObject, System.String name) [0x00007] in <46e9820839d64251aedf10cdd97a5832>:0 
  at AkGameObj.Register () [0x00022] in <46e9820839d64251aedf10cdd97a5832>:0 
  at AkGameObj.Awake () [0x0001f] in <46e9820839d64251aedf10cdd97a5832>:0  _||_ Context=[WwiseAudioAnchor]

Curious. I wonder if turning of all Audio in settings prevents the crash.

IhhQKY6.gif

31 minutes ago, Jah said:

You can try that.   We are working on the crash this weekend and sound is a contributor.  We'll get a new TEST version up as quickly as we can next week.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

1 hour ago, Jah said:

No it does not prevent them, we tried that also. We also tried removing all clerics. Still had crashing. 

Druid's Coalesce Nature buff (the one that grants Essence regen when someone steps on the 3rd big yellow orb) is getting cut short if you attempt to re-apply that buff before it expires... The buff is reapplied correctly and shows the normal duration, but it disappears when the previous one would've. Currently using Archdruid, see video below:

:^)

When casting Resurrection on Crusader, canceling the cast does NOT stop the spell effects from canceling for several seconds. Ie; both the purple swirl effect over the head and the ground circle remain.

Spell effects get stuck when you finish a rez. unknown.png

unknown.pngGaea's Wail purple effect sticks after first initial cast and does not go away. unknown.pngout of combat. 

unknown.pngOther visual noise that sticks out of combat.  Around the waist from just Static Bolt and whatever the orb is. 

Templar Powers have their cooldowns hidden when you are parrying.

This makes templar very difficult to play.

I believe this bug is linked to whatever is making it impossible to righteous parry combo while parrying.

Here's a link to a video of what I'm talking about 

https://streamable.com/1eectt

12Oe7ot.png

4 hours ago, galvia said:

Sometimes Berserk will not apply despite the graphic showing up. Used the button, had the graphic up but did not gain the buff and died from regular damage - no crash.

The same happened with Vengenge several times for me. Animation plays, skill goes on cooldown, no buff, no neck breaker reset.