Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chancellor

Druid Archetype

I think The male Druid will be my preferred Crafter toon, if I craft at all. He ought to be good a carpentry, support magic, making booby traps, and Enchanting thralls into crafted items. He has the highest spirit and intellect combination so far, too.

Hopefully the male looks as masculine as the female Druid looks feminine.

Crowfall_FemaleDruidConcept.jpg

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

What race is the druid?  Are these the dryads, or more of a Wood Elf race?  I'm definitely playing one either way.    

If the female Druid is a dryad, maybe the male Druid is a satyr, with horns and goat legs?

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

Druid is more than likely going to be my main class depending on the playstyle, but I like the aesthetics of this Archetype the best so far. If it plays anything like I think it will, then it will definitely be my main class. 

I'm hoping there are elf ears underneath that green bush, lol.

Based on the ear length we've seen on the Frostweaver and Assassin I think it's unlikely. Not impossible of course. I'm actually a bit unsure if I'd prefer druids to be human or some sort of elf.... On the one hand we already have quite a few human classes but on the other hand I feel like having the druids be elves is a bit of a cliché at this point, or at the very least a somewhat overused trope.

If the female Druid is a dryad, maybe the male Druid is a satyr, with horns and goat legs?

As someone who quit playing MTG recently I have to admit that Satyrs are cool as hell.

wm65msR.jpg

Based on the ear length we've seen on the Frostweaver and Assassin I think it's unlikely. Not impossible of course. I'm actually a bit unsure if I'd prefer druids to be human or some sort of elf.... On the one hand we already have quite a few human classes but on the other hand I feel like having the druids be elves is a bit of a cliché at this point, or at the very least a somewhat overused trope.

Yea the chance is there. Not all Elfs have to have such long ears.

Community Moderator - http://killonsight.info/

The Dark Forest beckons...

The problem is, they don't look like much of a tree spirit.

Well, flesh and human woman beings are the usual personification of Dryads and Nymphs in mythologies.

Make a research in google with "greek dryad" or just "Dryad", and you'll see many of them are repesented with a basic human appearance.

In the other hand, Hamadryad are more often represented in wood faces and whole tree beings, but Hamadryad couldn't leave the tree to which they were bound.

Edited by shmilbick