Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chancellor

Druid Archetype

If i get exactly (very dam close) that model above, i'm booked for a Druid. As i'm getting to old anyways, time to roll a Healer  :D

But we will see. Time will tell, nothing in Stone as of yet.

Proud Backer of Crowfall !!!

I'm very excited to see more of and later on play the Druid archetype. I'm hoping the male version with have an Oberon-like air to him. 

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."

-Nelson Mandela

I think The male Druid will be my preferred Crafter toon, if I craft at all. He ought to be good a carpentry, support magic, making booby traps, and Enchanting thralls into crafted items. He has the highest spirit and intellect combination so far, too.

Hopefully the male looks as masculine as the female Druid looks feminine.

Crowfall_FemaleDruidConcept.jpg

Mmmm Look at the size of those beautiful skulls.. New favorite class! brb gotta go change my pants now.

Perception is reality.

No, I don't want to join your guild.

As someone who quit playing MTG recently I have to admit that Satyrs are cool as hell.

wm65msR.jpg

Man, I love that game. I never really appreciated how awesome that artwork is. How cool would it be if players could get "Nyx-infused" cosmetic look like MTG did in Theros? Basically, they're shadows look like the starry-sky or at least have a night-sky overlay.

As far as the Druid goes, I kind hope they're Dryads and/or Treants. I'm kinda disappointed with the amount of Humans we have already.

So plant people like the Sylvari in GW2?

I really like the idea of playing a Stayr as a druid. Gotta get around dem hairy legs. Something a bit like the Narnia ones, where they aren't all evil. And I mean with the race options so far, anything is possible with what the male archetype will be.

I represent The Guardians! 

LIBERTAS ARA AMPLUS

Camraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

Yep, druid id the class for me.  Been playing support (healer) roles for years and this is definitely up my alley.  Very excited to see more details as they become available.

I think The male Druid will be my preferred Crafter toon, if I craft at all. He ought to be good a carpentry, support magic, making booby traps, and Enchanting thralls into crafted items. He has the highest spirit and intellect combination so far, too.

Hopefully the male looks as masculine as the female Druid looks feminine.

Crowfall_FemaleDruidConcept.jpg

I'd really like to see a playstyle where you can ''take control'' of animals, in a possession style. :P

So if you see something like a wolf or a tiger in the wild, you could literally jump inside them and play as that. :) I know that would be quite situational but i'd like to see something like that.. :)

I know it doesn't equate to the real world break down, but I was surprised when I saw Druid as #4 in the class poll with 9% of the votes. 

Go team Nature!

Sneak home and pray you'll never know the hell where youth and laughter go.

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

Druid will probably be my secondary "good guy" character.  Druids in MMOs I tend to RP with and do a sort of a "friendly hermit" thing - but don't think that will work too well in Crowfall unless the character is mainly a crafter

The Druid lost 2 spirit points recently.

Suddenly Forgemasters look like they will be able to craft all weapons and armor solo.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

I'm not 100% sure yet, but most likely going druid, if he gets some unique functions on traveling world. Also because totally nature based archetype as well as support. :D

The thing is that i was really hoping for a beorn type druid too, and with the male art, had some high hopes...but who knows, maybe they convert magic damage to physical damage as a shaman or ritualist of some sort...but yeah, they coulda taken a point from intellect to strength, all the magic users are pretty flimsy.

And, as always, there is the possibility if promotions. I'm hoping for Shaman (mage/melee hybrid by communing with animals for HoTs, buffs, or transformations); Ritualist (Mage focusing on DoTs and spirit summoning or channeling to harass and debuff enemies, or weaving lifesteal into attacks for group support); and Medicine Man/Woman (obviously focused on healing and buffs, plants for voxel construction/destruction, and ranged nature magic)...so kinda like a druid/warlock/dervish/monk/healer hybris class from other* games

Edited by RKNM

now that druids are confirmed human and the male characture looks rather nice, im gonna main one just for the ability to summon magic crotch bears like in the picture