Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rott

Cannot join a Campaign

For some reason it says I have to many items to import, but I stripped everything sold all my gear and only have gold left.

Can't figure it out

if it is a 0 import campaign then not even gold or a basic tool is allowed. so you really have to get rid (put everything in vault) of everything. clear all equipmentslots and inventory. guess you tried that some time ago as atm there is no campaign up.

O yes I am trying to join a completed campaign as I just thought it was a world for pvp, is this not the case? Is everyone on the Test Servers or just kind of waiting for release? I recently found the game and purchased the beta access hoping to try some of the open world pvp and leveling but I'm guessing that it's not so populated atm with what you said @Arkade

9 minutes ago, Rott said:

O yes I am trying to join a completed campaign as I just thought it was a world for pvp, is this not the case? Is everyone on the Test Servers or just kind of waiting for release? I recently found the game and purchased the beta access hoping to try some of the open world pvp and leveling but I'm guessing that it's not so populated atm with what you said @Arkade

More people have been on TEST than LIVE recently. But most people are waiting for the next patch to go to LIVE, which will include an item wipe. Probably next week.

IhhQKY6.gif

There's a new patch on the test server. There is a crashing issue that they are trying to fix before they move it to live. A Dregs campaign just ended on test yesterday, but they haven't put a new one up. The only pvp right now is in the Infected world on the live server. You might also find some people dueling in EKs. 

I imagine they'll move the patch to live as soon as they get the crash issue fixed, and then they'll start up a Dregs on live.

Ok and Dregs is the campaign stuff for pvp cool deal. Are there any good discords to join for more information to keep up with things? I will have to grab the Test Launcher today then and check things out. thanks @Arkade @Jah