Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Heyo!

Vidrak

Figured I would post something in here. Long time MMO gamer since around the UO/EQ timeframe. Have always enjoyed PvP, and especially the faction/objective based PvP (not just ganking people for loot/out of boredom). Have been lurking for a little while on MMORPG and figured I would register a couple weeks ago. I threw down a pledge today, and can't wait to see what starts happening with this game.

I have participated in tons of betas and alphas, and hope the dev team can hold their ground and choose the right people to aid them on their journey to release. I might become more active as I get more excited about the game, we shall see. I have grown so weary about these development cycles due to the amount of time/money I have put into similar projects, only to have them completely changed (in literally every way) due to investor/WoW kiddie feedback.

You will have to excuse my cynicism, I have wasted way too much time on false promises and visions in the past. Anyways, it is good to be here, and hope to see this game progress nicely, it sounds like a lot of fun and something I could see my self really enjoying.

Vidrak - Member of

mael4.jpg

Hi hopefully this game will not disappoint you that way. I believe in the people behind it. I think they will do what they set out and announced to do.