Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

5.125 is now Live, Yeralon Campaign, and Live Wipe

The 5.125 Update is now LIVE!  The patch notes for this update are located here.  At this time Gods Reach and The Infected are available.

Name: Dregs Campaign: Yeralon Campaign
A NEW CAMPAIGN IS COMING TO LIVE - A NEW DREGS CAMPAIGN
Starting Friday August 7 at 5PM CDT (12AM CEST) runs through Tuesday August 11 at 11PM CDT (6AM CEST)
Import/Exports: 50 Imports / 50 Exports
Prepare for battle, as a new Dregs Campaign, Yeralon, begins Friday at 5PM CDT  (12AM CEST) and runs through Tuesday, August 11 at 11PM CDT (6AM CEST). (This schedule may change if new issues are identified.)
Fight for the Gods as you set a path to glory, wealth and power! 

Please note: As part of this update on the Live server, we are requiring a full wipe of Characters, Items and Skills. We try to avoid doing wipes whenever possible, however, due to the nature of the changes in this update it is required. We appreciate your support.

They mentioned in the Q&A that they decided to wipe everything and that this might be the last wipe before Beta (as in no wipe for beta start).

lPoLZtm.png

No poopsocking still because the wipe on Live is still possible. But I will probably start a revolt if ACE will do another wipe in the next 5-6 months...

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

29 minutes ago, Sloppy said:

Passive skill wipes sucks.  In fact I'm not at all impressed with the passive skills system.

I need to wait like a month before I can use a proper pick axe?  So f'n stupid.

Looks like they've reduced the cost of basic trees though.

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

you know the worst thing with wipes is being behind on passive training due to long patch time and they always patch while im asleep :P so im always 12 hours or so behind on training minimum :P

Kinda wish you want make it so you gained passive points in a pool the moment game opens up and when u log in you can spend the point in 2 of the tree's instead of having to log in to choose the tree before you start gaining passive.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

5 hours ago, SAM_BUKA said:

Looks like they've reduced the cost of basic trees though.

imo tree speed should be
Basic tree 2 weeks to max
1st tier tree 2 months to max
2nd tree 4 months to max

(Also add another tree for crafting and remove the 4th tree for weapons in combat so everyone gets 3 tree's)

Veeshan Midst of UXA

7 hours ago, Sloppy said:

Passive skill wipes sucks.  In fact I'm not at all impressed with the passive skills system.

I need to wait like a month before I can use a proper pick axe?  So f'n stupid.

It refreshing to see companies take risks, but passive skill system is lame, and doesn't encourage people to actually play the game.

1 hour ago, aelfkins said:

It refreshing to see companies take risks, but passive skill system is lame, and doesn't encourage people to actually play the game.

yep pretty much i hit 30 now i cant realy do anything for like a month for crafting and harvesting tree to go through a little.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Well ... Hate to hear about your passive wipe. On the bright side we all can be excited about seeing more people back and fresh faces. I've been on for about 3 weeks and today looked like launch day in comparison.

well if it was really the last prelaunch wipe we all should be fine with it. also they are aware of the issue beeing handcuffed in high rank campaigns and working on a fix for that. 

lets have high population and lots of pvpfun!

1.  CLOSED BETA - Are we in closed beta?  Are you sending the invites out after everyone else has been passive training for a week?  This seems out of the blue...why doesn't anyone know about this.

2. OPEN BETA - Is this soon?  What's the ETA?  Are you planning another skills wipe?  This game really sucks for a month or 2 after skills wipes...FYI!

3. PRE-LAUNCH - Is this happening?  Will there be another skills wipe?

4. LAUNCH - Are we wiping skills here again?

5. EXPANSION - Will the company even still be around?  Will the castle I paid $500 even be useful?

7 hours ago, Sloppy said:

1.  CLOSED BETA - Are we in closed beta?  Are you sending the invites out after everyone else has been passive training for a week?  This seems out of the blue...why doesn't anyone know about this.

2. OPEN BETA - Is this soon?  What's the ETA?  Are you planning another skills wipe?  This game really sucks for a month or 2 after skills wipes...FYI!

3. PRE-LAUNCH - Is this happening?  Will there be another skills wipe?

4. LAUNCH - Are we wiping skills here again?

5. EXPANSION - Will the company even still be around?  Will the castle I paid $500 even be useful?

we are in closed beta as the  of11th. Closed beta will last a long time (my estimate is 6-12months) as they need to invite all 400k backers that signed up on their website to the closed beta and let them test the game out and give feedback. They will be doing small waves of backers probably around 1000 or so new people every few days until they hit all 400k and of course fixing things as they go.

They haven't said there was going to be an OPEN beta. There probably will be another skill wipe somewhere in the closed beta period. The closed beta is pretty much all the data they will need I imagine. After the closed beta is done there will SOFT LAUNCH where there will not be anymore wipes. where the game is out but little marketing (my estimates maybe 1-3 months). Then they will have official LAUNCH  (probably end of 2021) once things are more polished and they do a big marketing push. Then EXPANSIONS.

Edited by YouTubejasonwivart

Check out my youtube channel for testing gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-AgZ6mHOVObusemDVEXoA