Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Time Does Beta Start on 11th

Beta started a few days ago? But it says Aug 11th and hasn't updated us, you mean I can download/or update wtv version I played on 10 months ago and start the beta that is said to be Aug 11, with what I hoped was a fresh wipe but we weren't informed?

33 minutes ago, shammered said:

Beta started a few days ago? But it says Aug 11th and hasn't updated us, you mean I can download/or update wtv version I played on 10 months ago and start the beta that is said to be Aug 11, with what I hoped was a fresh wipe but we weren't informed?

There was a wipe a few days ago so many of use have been playing and getting ready for Beta. Beta starts Aug 11 (today) at an unknown time and no wiped planned as we just had one. Update the game and should be good to go.

Edited by APE

5 hours ago, WhaleOnStilts said:

Has the time been stated somewhere?

29 minutes ago, shammered said:

Welcome to the forums.

As stated by staff, the beta version has already been published on the LIVE servers a few days ago, being available for backers. There is no specific time for "the start of beta" that I would know of, though (other than Aug 11th).

The way it usually works is that the team will send out invitation eMails. This will happen in batches, based on the beta access levels, and could take days (or even weeks) until everybody is invited. If (and when) you get this eMail, your account has been entitled to download and use the Crowfall client. To get such an eMail, you will need to have opted in to participate in the free closed beta in your account management. You may find more informations here.

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild (no ingame management)
Join [CoR] (or any other guild) to get a 25% discount on the next game bundle you buy!
Join - Discord Channel 

1 minute ago, APE said:

There was a wipe a few days ago so many of use have been playing and getting ready for alpha. Alpha starts Aug 11 (today) at an unknown time and no wiped planned as we just had one. Update the game and should be good to go.

Beta.

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild (no ingame management)
Join [CoR] (or any other guild) to get a 25% discount on the next game bundle you buy!
Join - Discord Channel 

2 minutes ago, APE said:

Thanks, must be me subconsciously believing it should still be alpha with this build. 😄

agree. Not that impressed from what i have seen so far tbh

One Ring to Rule them all, One Ring to Find them, One Ring to bring them all an in the darkness and bind them.

1 minute ago, Kreigon said:

agree. Not that impressed from what i have seen so far tbh

My guess is they are seeing the interest and new feedback and will figure out how much more they need to work on before launching. Risk v reward. No idea how they are doing financially but they received 10+ million not long ago so likely could push beta and launch a good ways off to polish this thing properly. Hard time believing devs believe this thing is "beta" ready compared to what betas have looked like in the past. It's just marketing and hype fuel.

2 hours ago, APE said:

My guess is they are seeing the interest and new feedback and will figure out how much more they need to work on before launching. Risk v reward. No idea how they are doing financially but they received 10+ million not long ago so likely could push beta and launch a good ways off to polish this thing properly. Hard time believing devs believe this thing is "beta" ready compared to what betas have looked like in the past. It's just marketing and hype fuel.

It could be that i am overly critical here, lets see how the responds of new players is ...

One Ring to Rule them all, One Ring to Find them, One Ring to bring them all an in the darkness and bind them.

On 8/11/2020 at 10:11 AM, APE said:

It's just marketing and hype fuel.

What marketing? I´ve never seen a company trying to be completely not impressive like this one.

So the beta really started? 

GvTm2yj.gif