Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vVe

Nature's Servants (Druid Role Call!)

I originally went into this knowing that I wanted to be a healer type. The fact that the druids look to be considered the healers of the game was definitely a plus. As with many of us, I haven't played the game or have vast knowledge of the mechanics, but the Druid Archetype seems to be the only Achetype for me. I also would like to delve deep into crafting. 

Twitter: @CJwasnthere  
Steam ID: Drentendo64
Last FM: Drentendo

I am  99.9% that druid is the class for me in a game like this. 

No matter what the outcome of dps/ support will be.

I really like this forum and hopefully when the alpha/beta is out you peps can hook us regulars up with info etc etc :)

Enjoy

Druid is my first option... if a necro or vamp type pops up. Then I am going to have to rethink it. 

But for now Druid it is. 

This is a completely unfounded guess, but I'm wondering if the frostweaver will be the necro / vamp type...

But as to the role call, at the very least a druid will be my secondary. Whether or not it pushes Ranger out of the top slot will depends on mechanics. 

This is a completely unfounded guess, but I'm wondering if the frostweaver will be the necro / vamp type...

But as to the role call, at the very least a druid will be my secondary. Whether or not it pushes Ranger out of the top slot will depends on mechanics. 

I think this may sort of be the case. Summoning ice elementals or hunger-affected creatures, sucking the warmth/life force out of people. I love it 

I represent The Guardians! 

LIBERTAS ARA AMPLUS

Camraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

I have narrowed my preferences down to Druid, Duelist, and Confessor. My final selection will depend a lot upon future details.

I'm especially fond of the possibility of Bloodstone Tree related abilities since they are thematically tied to the Druid

Copperstall

Druid is my first option... if a necro or vamp type pops up. Then I am going to have to rethink it. 

But for now Druid it is. 

Now you can be a Druid Vampire (maybe).

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

I just recently found out about this game.  So i still know virtually nothing on the archetypes of the game.  I am scouring the forum and site looking for information on the game.  As of this post, I still haven't found that much.  But a druid makes me think of a champion of nature using nature to help your allies and harm your foes.  I am drawn to such a character.  If the druid turns out to be like that, I will defiantly make my first character a druid.

I'm fairly sure Druid will be one of my main characters, as it always has been in most games I've played.  I must see if I can combine with aforementioned Falconry and Werewolf disciplines!  lol  :wub:

wwsigcrowfall.jpg
                         ~For the Honor and Memory of Ahz Badaxe~

I (almost) always play caster-support characters in every game that I play so Druid is looking to be my go to. Only other consideration currently is Frostweaver, as I'm hoping that one of their promotions is focussed on long-range battlefield control and CC.

I (almost) always play caster-support characters in every game that I play so Druid is looking to be my go to. Only other consideration currently is Frostweaver, as I'm hoping that one of their promotions is focussed on long-range battlefield control and CC.

Get abaord the frostbitch dudu train with me! We have frozen fruit! :P

I represent The Guardians! 

LIBERTAS ARA AMPLUS

Camraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

Druid is one of my main option with Templar (and Frostweaver ?). If I can grow tendrils, roots etc. on the battlefield to slow ennemies, support and heal my friends, I will totally be a druid. If it's more like a WoW Druid, not sure.

Edited by Klenval

Druid will be the archetype i'll play together with someone else. I generally don't like playing support types solo. Aswell as i think i will take crafting on my druid to even be more supportive :D

I'm really looking forward to what promotion classes will be like on the druid. Feed us more info ACE.