Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vVe

Nature's Servants (Druid Role Call!)

Im pretty certain that Ill roll with a Druid. The concept has me excited enough, as long as the promotion classes aren't too stereotypical or humdrum

Edited by eltahin

28t9z83.jpg

I plan to play a druid, depending on what they do with the male option. I'd expect him to be humanoid much like the female and hopefully neither a satyr or a treant of some sort.

I'd like to see spells that really put the environment to use. From classics like entangling vines to things like causing fissures or clouding an area with fog

I'll probably be going for druid main and then perhaps confessor and assassin as second and third character.

I don't think I will play more, depends on the amount of work you have to put into a character to get it into being from a competitive point on a high tier.

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

Really happy to see the druid as a class so Im for sure going for it! I love support roles and druid are my go to for D&D!

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,

and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft

LW_sig_concept4_zpsufae4nyh.jpg

We still know almost nothing that the archetypes will specifically be capable of as far as skills and combat is concerned, but based off purely the knowledge that Druid is a support class (whatever that ends up actually meaning in Crowfall) and it's appearance and snippet of lore we have so far it is my current archetype of choice.