Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

French

• 1 month later...

a) many nodes from talents trees !!!!

b) because it's totally incomprehensible ! i already make a post on bug report thread but so many message that i prefer to repeat here cause it's really important to not push this french version on LIVE 

c) the correct text  from each node even the english version is better that the wrong things we got currently. 

here an example from cleric talent tree 
traduc-node.jpg 

it is written "unlock a secondary discipline" !! totally wrong, here it must be "Empathy" which increase crit heal chance and crit heal amount.

@TenSixths and @Tyrant plz do let things like that pop on LIVE ! 

10 hours ago, royo said:

a) many nodes from talents trees !!!!

b) because it's totally incomprehensible ! i already make a post on bug report thread but so many message that i prefer to repeat here cause it's really important to not push this french version on LIVE 

c) the correct text  from each node even the english version is better that the wrong things we got currently. 

here an example from cleric talent tree 
traduc-node.jpg 

it is written "unlock a secondary discipline" !! totally wrong, here it must be "Empathy" which increase crit heal chance and crit heal amount.

@TenSixths and @Tyrant plz do let things like that pop on LIVE ! 

Unfortunately localization often lags development by a milestone.   I'll make sure our localization producer sees this.  

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

• 5 months later...

La traduction des arbres de talents est complètement fausse :

• un sort au lieu de la promotion secutor

unknown.png

• la promotion secutor au lieu du domaine justice :

unknown.png

• robustesse au lieu de résolve

unknown.png

il y a ce genre de soucis sur toutes les classes

Edited by Aedius

• 4 weeks later...

@TenSixths @Tyrant  sorry to ping but this thread is so old and there's some things to change

trad1.jpg

"Mondes du joueur" should be change by "Mondes des joueurs" 
and
"Démarrage des mondes" should be change by "Mondes de départ"  to be correct 

trad-4.jpg

spell-sp.jpgtrad-domaine.jpg

to give info in order:

in the first one, the 4 spells in the rectangle are wrong on each class that i ckecked (5) 

in the second many spell in the promotion are wrong not all but many 

in the last, all the domain i saw are wrong 

myrm.jpg

Many promotion got an wrong name or like the middle one something totally wrong like here it's written "location of the exploration discipline" instead of conquerant which is the translation of conqueror  for the example 

disci-majeures.jpg

Major discipline got a wrong translation it's "discipline principale" like on the picture, it should be "discipline majeure" to be correct

The same problem with minor discipline which is translate by "discipline secondaire" instead of "discipline mineure".

tubthumper.jpg

Tub thumper is translated by "braillard", the correct translation should be "orateur" but to keep the idea and a kind of humor you can choose to use "Râleur"  

Spite's translation  is not complete, it misses "blind or suppres" translated by "aveuglé ou réprimé" , i used réprimé cause it's shorter but if you made the same translation like other suppres you have to write "touché par un effet de suppression".

butcher.jpg

For the red, in french we dont have the damage information only the debuff

For the green, low health is poorly translated, it should be "avec peu de vie"  or like in CF it's often 30 or 35% it should be "sous les 30%  de points de vie"