Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• 1 month later...

a) many nodes from talents trees !!!!

b) because it's totally incomprehensible ! i already make a post on bug report thread but so many message that i prefer to repeat here cause it's really important to not push this french version on LIVE 

c) the correct text  from each node even the english version is better that the wrong things we got currently. 

here an example from cleric talent tree 
traduc-node.jpg 

it is written "unlock a secondary discipline" !! totally wrong, here it must be "Empathy" which increase crit heal chance and crit heal amount.

@TenSixths and @Tyrant plz do let things like that pop on LIVE ! 

10 hours ago, royo said:

a) many nodes from talents trees !!!!

b) because it's totally incomprehensible ! i already make a post on bug report thread but so many message that i prefer to repeat here cause it's really important to not push this french version on LIVE 

c) the correct text  from each node even the english version is better that the wrong things we got currently. 

here an example from cleric talent tree 
traduc-node.jpg 

it is written "unlock a secondary discipline" !! totally wrong, here it must be "Empathy" which increase crit heal chance and crit heal amount.

@TenSixths and @Tyrant plz do let things like that pop on LIVE ! 

Unfortunately localization often lags development by a milestone.   I'll make sure our localization producer sees this.  

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook