Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Wild Hunt (Earth)

CF_Earth_Symbol.png

Crow….The Wild Hunt calls to you…these worlds must be cleansed….Gaia must be avenged! My stalkers roam the dying worlds and their numbers grow each day…go…join them…and learn what it means to be a hunter of D’Orion!

If you tire of yourself or your small clan being prey know that the Earth faction is home to The Wild Hunt and all are welcome...Learn the ways of the Dying Worlds to sharpen your own fangs and prepare yourself to fight for the glory of the gods!

Join the Wild Hunt Discord to find out more.

Edited by D.Orion

I've readied more arrows and have sharpened my blades! I will answer the call of the Wild Hunt; I will help in training and assist those who answer the call, and may be newer to these dying worlds. 

Gaia must be avenged!

FOR D'ORION! FOR THE WILD HUNT!

Xeilias - Through Strength of Arms, We Bring Peace

D'Orion has assembled The Hunt to help any and all new comers to the Crowfall universe! You and your buddy wanna know how a siege works but don't wanna commit to a guild? Then don't! Run with the hunt! Take a fort, steal some pack pigs, help other members of The Hunt... or maybe just laugh at the memes in the discord chat! https://discord.gg/u9bxuZ9

Hi, I'm moneda.

D'Orion has assembled The Hunt to help any and all new comers to the Crowfall universe! You and your buddy wanna know how a siege works but don't wanna commit to a guild? Then don't! Run with the hunt! Take a fort, steal some pack pigs, help other members of The Hunt... or maybe just laugh at the memes in the discord chat! https://discord.gg/u9bxuZ9

Hi, I'm moneda.

• 3 months later...