Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wufiavelli

Stylistically What Archetypes Would You Like To See?

It seems archetypes are kind of like LoL characters more than classes.  They might even sell archetypes later in a similar fashion.

What kinds of characters would you like to play(or buy if they were ever sold)?

If the Archetypes are in depth with 3 different paths to follow and potentially other types of specialization, I highly doubt we see anything like what your proposing.

If that is the case i really hope they have gender options for both. 

My favorite type of fantasy character to play is probably a D&D War Domain Cleric. More about buffs/tanking/melee than just healing. There are not many games out there where I have been able to play this role how I would want to. I doubt this will be much different, but at least there won't be boring heal bots! We shall see!

Vidrak - Member of

mael4.jpg

I don't feel like they are like LoL characters, there seems to be way more customization than that.  

As for being able to buy new Archetypes, I feel like that won't happen (I really hope not), if it is like that people will complain even more that it is P2W.

TSGH

I don't feel like they are like LoL characters, there seems to be way more customization than that.  

As for being able to buy new Archetypes, I feel like that won't happen (I really hope not), if it is like that people will complain even more that it is P2W.

I agree. Mainly because the races seem like they are going to have a lot of negatives to balance their positives, and if you start adding races to the archetypes, balancing would become a nightmare.

Vanguard Blood Mage type class.  Something that nukes and does splash heals through the damage.  The overall damage is ramped up the lower the Blood Mage is in health.  Blood Mage can bloodlet himself to lower his health for more power.  That health can be sent to other players.

For a race.  Gnome of course.

Edited by Mat'hir Uth Gan

I'm seeing a lot of chatter on a couple of different guild forums and on these forums by people hoping for a true Bard style of class. 

Personally I'm hoping for either Were-creature type of sub classes like SB's, or throwing weapons (again like SB). Both would be great, as its not really been done in other MMO's. 

Rhend - SB - Hy'shen/Avari || Rhend - AA - LotD || Dynereir - SB - House Lok-ri || Magius/Amok - AC - Too many to list