Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

5.125 LIVE Bug Reports for 8/21/20

Archmage: Frigid Ice doesn't always trigger the root the root. Also, "Ice Buildup" is not knocking the target down once the debuff is applied and the target hits another Frigid Ice.

unknown.png

More importantly, this promotion still has huge mana issues. It's way too clunky and because it runs out of mana so fast (with no way to get it back) it makes the promotion unplayable. Yes, I am using "Chill out", the mana ultimate and a Cool Ice Focus for mana, it doesn't make it better. I would recommend re-adding the 2nd ultimate or reducing the cost of the Archmage's abilities.

Edited by Bzra
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

List of Small bugs and possible QoL 1- Guinecean burrow cooldown bugs after using block on Knight and Cleric     After using block all skills enter in a 30secs cooldown but all skills cd com

Subject: Half-elf passive Past Lives (extra minor discipline slot) - cannot view 5th minor discipline to replace. When looking at the tooltip of minor disciplines at the vendor/inventory the wind

There is an issue with HP bars updating properly. In the above video you can see the giant "nameplate" HP bar updating correctly, but while I'm killing the Urgu captain the bar above

Maybe a bit more of a suggestion, but I couldn't find the key to logout / quit the game. 

In looking for the key to open a menu, I hit F12 and the game froze and crashed.

I used Alt+P (looks like it might be a recall to home or something) and the animation continues (including my character disappearing) even though I moved to interrupt the cast.

@ ACE - and all knights.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I noticed something was off about Secutor since the beta updates.

The 75% reduction in stamina usage from the Secutor buff Oath of Protection does not work properly. The stat sheet shows a change in the Blocking: Cost Multiplier stat to -.75 but the usage of stamina while blocking is negligible if at all. A simple use of a stop watch will show this. 

I timed holding block with and with out the buff, and with a 130 stamina character, for both times my block held for ~ 22 seconds.

My guess is that one of your programmer goofed and instead of applying the stat buff multiplicatively ( Stamina usage x 0.25) they applied it additively or something (stamina usage -0.75) or something else odd.

But I could tell something was strange when playing a secutor for the first time in like 5 months - in that when blocking while having my buff up, I was losing stamina way faster than I was expecting. Simply because - it is not working.

Whenever I load into an area (whether logging into the client for the first time that day or moving to a different area via runegate) the sound of my character jumping is accompanied by a "clicking" sound that stops eventually.

Hi, I'm moneda.

In the eternal kingdom I cannot pick up my keep. Not sure about the name of the deed because I can't see it anymore.

After placing a building I am in the building placement screen still and if I drag a deed out of inventory the game asks if I want to destroy it, I press cancel but it gets destroyed anyway. In the normal screen (not building placement screen) if I do the same the item doesn't get destroyed.

Edited by Little_Sunflower

I am not sure if any of this has been reported, but please correct me if I am wrong.

The Ice Caller tool tips are either incorrect or the skills are not scaling as stated.

Refreshing Ice (Ice Weave) - 39 + 157% support power.
Base support power with no ice stores is 1105.9, at 157% that is 1,736.263, this actually heals for 301

Refreshing Breeze - 61 + 254%

Base support power with no ice stores is 1105.9, at 254% that is 2,709.455, this actually heals for 471

Cool Ice healing also does NOT crit, ever.

Multiple green vessel bugs to report here.

Yesterday I slotted my green vessel, and leveled up my character.

I have two identical build/spec/disc characters. One in green vessel and one in white. (gear is the same - naked!) However there appears to be some issues with the green one. Please see attached photo. The white vessel and green vessel compared, both naked, the white one seems to have far more resistances than the green one. Despite the green one having more dex and SAME build.

https://ibb.co/wRTmWrM

The second issue is some of the green disciplines don't seem to work in the green vessels. For example I slotted overwhelming odds (GREEN), as noted in the second photo. However, when I get near enemies (or right on top of them while they hit) it does NOT trigger or change resistances at all on the green vessel. However when I repeat the experiment on the white vessel the overwhelming odds does trigger.

https://ibb.co/f9J1KVZ

Edited by Kobra

Elder Animals spawn problem on LIVE:

There is no Elder and higher Wolves, no Elder Aurochs, no Elder Elks, no Elder Bears, no Elder Hellcats spawning nor in Dregs or in Infected. The max level of Bears, Cats, Wolves, Aurochs is as high as Alpha. I do not really know where can we find Blue + quality body parts in this case. It's been like that almost since the last WIPE on the LIVE server. It wasn't such  a big deal before because none had Shovels unlocked. Now it's a problem because we are lacking a lot of Necro additives which we just cannot find anywhere right now.

I have never claimed any leadership positions in DIS. I express my own thoughts and opinions.

i did not remember if it was already said but : Mighty Shield Slam from shield breaker discipline is broken, you didnt block when you hold the attack while it is written in description text.

The TOP POWER card either needs to add "per member" to the end or your Divine Favor Points calculations are very bugged. Small guilds with no keeps to get points from the other card earned 5 and 4 Moon points.

Transcendence was only guild with 2 keeps and more capture points than every other guild combined only earned 9 points. The 2 keeps should have given +8 for the Martial Supremacy card.

The Earth points also make no sense. Transcendence and Winterblades were only guilds to earn Earth points. Transcendence had 11 and Winterblades 3. The Keeper of the Gates card says "+10, +6, +4 to the three guilds with the most class A buildings that are rank 3 across all keeps". So if Winterblades has only 3 points then they could not have gotten any points from this card. That means Transcendence should have +10 from that card. How then could they only get 1 point from the Top Wealth card. Either Winterblades or Transcendence should have had +5 from Top Wealth.

On 9/3/2020 at 10:31 AM, Kobra said:

Multiple green vessel bugs to report here.

Yesterday I slotted my green vessel, and leveled up my character.

I have two identical build/spec/disc characters. One in green vessel and one in white. (gear is the same - naked!) However there appears to be some issues with the green one. Please see attached photo. The white vessel and green vessel compared, both naked, the white one seems to have far more resistances than the green one. Despite the green one having more dex and SAME build.

https://ibb.co/wRTmWrM

The second issue is some of the green disciplines don't seem to work in the green vessels. For example I slotted overwhelming odds (GREEN), as noted in the second photo. However, when I get near enemies (or right on top of them while they hit) it does NOT trigger or change resistances at all on the green vessel. However when I repeat the experiment on the white vessel the overwhelming odds does trigger.

https://ibb.co/f9J1KVZ

I've now tested Green and Blue Overwhelming Odds in a Green Vessel and it does not work.

At least in my case, an Elken Templar Green Vessel.

Edited by Kobra