Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Selfish Desires @ACE

So here are a few things I have been wishing would be implemented in the game.

1) Customizable UI. Allow us to move and resize

2) New chat window, like every other MMO, where multiple chats in same window or able to create new window and re color text if need be.

3) Guild Banks, (I know they are working on it...just patiently waiting lol

4) Guild UI; the ability to see who's online/offline...ranks, make notes, g invite/kick, etc.

5) Raid groups, guilds create larger then 5 man groups that healers could assist with. At the moment only aoe heals can heal outside your 5 man group.

6) Guild Alliances, Also understand this is being worked on. But make it something that has to be established pre campaign and unchangeable once in campaign to make the decision important and consequential. Maybe the allied guilds can enter  each others keeps, etc. But something with the points have to be affected to make it also anti huge guild gang up. Maybe per member cards now count for the alliance in whole, or keep conquest points are split among the allied guilds.

7) Allow me to freaking re spec my characters for the love of god..lol.  Have it cost gold...something not incredibly difficult to get alone..but something that would now take some time to farm up solo.

BONUS: Things I just see as being fun crazy additions to the game.

8 ) World Boss's, drop a huge boss (bigger and more important than king) in a random zone or during some season that can potentially roam and destroy anything it see's..outposts...forts....keeps..and cause them to go neutral. (Obviously would take longer times for bigger objects and require defense from guilds)  Or maybe during a season have some sort of specialized creatures come out and do the same..but on a lower scale? i.e. Zombies

9) 5-10 man group battlegrounds would be amazing lol. TDM, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill

Edited by Khalanos
1 minute ago, Youcanwin said:

Bronze Age Dregs Ruleset

Mat nodes are rank 3-5

Silver age Dregs Ruleset
Mat nodes are 5-7

Golden age
7-10

People of different levels of training are going to want to play together in the same Dregs. You don't want to have to tell people in your own guild to go play in a different Dregs campaign. There needs to be a spectrum of resource rode ranks from low to high in the same campaign.

IhhQKY6.gif

19 minutes ago, Jah said:

People of different levels of training are going to want to play together in the same Dregs. You don't want to have to tell people in your own guild to go play in a different Dregs campaign. There needs to be a spectrum of resource rode ranks from low to high in the same campaign.

For sure. This is the same thing I've seen pop up a few times and it never sits right with me.
If people want to play a certain ruleset together, then let them. Artificially segmenting players through resource availability or access restrictions (level is ok, I think though, since you should be 30 at all times in campaign) isn't acceptable.

231e101d88.jpg

34 minutes ago, Jah said:

11 minutes ago, Groovin said:

For sure. This is the same thing I've seen pop up a few times and it never sits right with me.
If people want to play a certain ruleset together, then let them. Artificially segmenting players through resource availability or access restrictions (level is ok, I think though, since you should be 30 at all times in campaign) isn't acceptable.

Isn't having different rulesets kind of a major aspect of campaigns and Crowall?

Not everyone is on the same page when it comes to vessel/gear quality, team size, game knowledge, resources available, etc.

See no problem having a "Green" Campaign where their is a cap on what can be imported, gathered, and crafted while in the campaign. Would let the less powerful have a chance if they aren't ready to compete in harsher options.

Guilds can do whatever they want. Beyond lvl restriction, no point in restricting access, but the risk v reward and what is possible in each campaign might bring some degree of ranking to the game. Not everyone wants to be food or can ran over in ZvZ.

11 minutes ago, APE said:

Isn't having different rulesets kind of a major aspect of campaigns and Crowall?

Not everyone is on the same page when it comes to vessel/gear quality, team size, game knowledge, resources available, etc.

See no problem having a "Green" Campaign where their is a cap on what can be imported, gathered, and crafted while in the campaign. Would let the less powerful have a chance if they aren't ready to compete in harsher options.

Guilds can do whatever they want. Beyond lvl restriction, no point in restricting access, but the risk v reward and what is possible in each campaign might bring some degree of ranking to the game. Not everyone wants to be food or can ran over in ZvZ.

I don't disagree with any of that. You may have misunderstood my point.

Guilds will have players with no passive training, and they should be able to participate. Having some low rank resources in the Dregs campaigns doesn't conflict with the "different rulesets" and "risk v reward" dynamics that are such a great feature of Crowfall.

Having a campaign variant that has no low ranked resources might be acceptable, but I wouldn't want that to be anything like the "standard" for a Dregs campaign. Everything being 8+ is very problematic for people with limited passive training. They really can't harvest. That is a problem for everyone after a wipe, and it will be an ongoing problem when new players join the game. New players should be able to play with their friends.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

19 minutes ago, APE said:

Yes, but I'm talking super hard entrance restrictions, as in, I have only 10 days training, therefore I can't join this campaign with my guild who have months.
Or, as I've seen suggested before, a token barrier to entry, as in, your guild can't join a dregs campaign since you don't have the requisite currency, and need to farm say a factions campaign in order to join the next dregs.
Those are the kinds of restrictions I do not ever want to see.
A cap on what can be farmed, brought in, and brought out, is fine, and was to be expected.
Point is, I forgot to add, is there should be at least some smaller option for new players in a guild to have something to do, and have the floor raised to the roof isn't really helping. The higher you go in the world bands, the better the resources you can get, but the low end shouldn't just vanish, I think. Maybe be less abundant.

Edited by Groovin

231e101d88.jpg

1 hour ago, Khalanos said:

So here are a few things I have been wishing would be implemented in the game.

1) Customizable UI. Allow us to move and resize

I am still hoping for the ability to move some aspects of the UI, but I fear this will not make launch. Any more customization of UI is most likely off the table now.