Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.100 TEST Bug Reports for 8/28/20

6.100 TEST Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to TEST Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You discovered the secret!

Stoneborn temple guards are all stuck in t-pose. Clicking the settings menu option in-game takes a long time for the options to load. Existing pack pig mount figurines no longer work.

Am I supposed to be able to import my nightmare from purchases? Its not in there.

Buffs shifted left when I opened my inventory nicely, but stayed in the middle here when I logged out.

unknown.png?width=1442&height=560

Also, Opened vault on GR, hit "all" and the bank broke. Relogging fixed it.

trying to get my purchases crashed my client twice !
now i get an erreor "multiple simultaneous imports"

and the game crash when i open my bank.

Edited by Aedius
bank info

A bunch of crafting recipes are broken. The amount widget has been added to recipes that produce unique items, like metal sheets/rings, metal scales/plates, stitched leather, etc. No matter how many I make, I don't get the option to experiment.

Edit: Disregard. I see now that the recipes are producing max roll stats in place of allowing us to experiment on them.

Edited by Arkade
New info

The Added Difficulty and Final Difficulty displays on the experimentation window are not updating properly when changing the risk. It appears to be adding the correct difficulty behind the scenes, but the display only updates after I click the Experiment button.

• sound quality seems worse overall
  • footsteps aren't synced to the animation
  • damage flytext feels delayed. Same with the pip Ui element. feels delayed too
  • buff descriptions have string text
  • your character looks stiff when on a mount
  • pack pig saddles and swift pack pig saddles can't be mounted
  • faction banners don't appear over capture objectives
  • mounts animations don't seem grounded
  • shadows suddenly change positions. should be more gradual
Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

• Stoneborn temple guards are all stuck in t-pose.
  • Clicking the settings menu option in-game takes a long time for the options to load.
  • Existing pack pig mount figurines no longer work.
  • It's difficult to tell, but it feel like my Guinecean is scaling up in size while mounted on a horse.
  • The new mouseovers for buff icons with the inventory open has broken strings, in this case "Power of Kronos".
  • Cannot pan the camera on the new World View portion of the world map.
  • The world map has gray bars on the left and right side of the screen.   3440x1440
  • Map point of interest icons (camps, chasms, etc.) all say Barbarian camp level 0, regardless of what it is.
  • The dead bodies in the Sun Temple are missing skin textures, have bright red or green hair, and/or have multiple hair models at once.
  • Textures don't seem to increase in quality at all when setting to medium, high, or very high settings.
  • Sun Elf npc's show the wrong race portrait when targeting them.
  • Diorama npc spanwer "pins" still have collision enabled, block powers, and interfere with npc pathing.
  • Looking up at the moon causes parts of it to clip out - it looks like there's a large moon drawn over a smaller one.  https://i.imgur.com/0gQ9oHc.png
  • The new environmental lighting looks really nice, but it causes some strange effects on the grass at times.  https://i.imgur.com/lPapVDZ.png
  • The sky box tends to have a hard flip at midnight.  The sun seems to be missing?
  • Crow orientation still gets broken when flying into terrain or objects.  Go home, Crow, you're drunk.
  • Several typos, grammatical errors in the Infected tutorial "scriptures".
  • The new Cleric weapon trails clip through the ground when playing a Guinecean.
  • Most of the projectile basic attacks have issues:  Cleric lmb attack vfx are pretty broken, visually.  It's oversized, slow, and messy; seems it might even be using animations/properties from the wrong power.  Perhaps related to how slow Confessor lmb is now?  Druid default lightning lmb now looks like some kind of green healing projectile with a trail.  Looks like the wrong art assets?
  • Ranger archer's stake - green swirl effect seems warped or the resolution is scaled in an odd way. Same with the trail with Champion Hurlbat, and it lags more slowly behind the projectile.
  • Practice dummies in the keep area have multiple copies stacked in one place.
  • Stormcaller's Aurora Emitter is doing more damage than intended.  The pulsing electric damage portion of the power is only supposed to affect friendlies around the target, but it's currently affecting the target as well.  This extra damage is being magnified up to five targets.  Unless the power was changed along the way, a single target shouldn't be taking any damage over time from this power.

1. When you log in and appear to be logging in in Unsafe zone, you get stuck inside the Portal floor.

Stuck_in_Portal_floor.png?width=1204&hei

2. Some mobs (tribes) are still stuck inside their camp locations

Mobs_stuck.png?width=1204&height=677

3. They are also invulnerable:

Mobs_stuck_2.0.png?width=1204&height=677

4. You can't see the gear stat when you try to loot it from crates in tribe camps. Not sure if its a bug or a feature.

5, There are no ladders at the tower outposts, No way you can cap it then... 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11-Nz6eWM8EleReedZpxGZWVucRS4RHIt/view?usp=sharing

6. When I attack neutral Outpost guard, the rest of the guards at this Outpost do not attack me.

7. I mean the mob getting stack is just getting worse with every other camp I go to:

Mobs_stuck_3.0.png?width=1204&height=677

8. Can you actually read this?

Read_this.png?width=1204&height=677

9. The pit you get stuck in the Mountain pigs camp:

The_pit.png?width=1204&height=677

10. "Fixed more instances of mobs sinking into the ground, making them invulnerable." - really? =0 It actually seems like you just made more of those ones! ;) 

"Fixed instances of holes where you could get stuck and be forced to recall." I doubt about this statement either ^_^

11. I'm not sure if its a bug or a feature... but it will be very useful to know: currently OLD mount do not work and you have to buy new ones. Will it be the same when this patch will come to LIVE?

Edited by SAM_BUKA

I have never claimed any leadership positions in DIS. I express my own thoughts and opinions.