6.100 TEST Bug Reports for 8/28/20

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You discovered the secret!

Stoneborn temple guards are all stuck in t-pose. Clicking the settings menu option in-game takes a long time for the options to load. Existing pack pig mount figurines no longer work.

Am I supposed to be able to import my nightmare from purchases? Its not in there.

ijp6xx3.jpg

Tooltip on items don't display (many items) at vendor - sometimes fixed when in inventory but not 100% watertight

Tooltip of mount doesn't work on char screen.

5 minors still do not crop well on elf class for comparison.

God shrines display database names.

Mount change of shortcut key doesn't change the tooltip.

Forts have the grid white square without option enabled.

Map overview doesn't display name and FX well.

invisible pillars report(s) done still exist in mob spawn areas.

Edited by Jamin
invisible pillars

*Content gets created by those who stand and fight!*

At extreme distance, fae on horses look like they might be in T-pose and standing on the back of the horse.

There are two urgu rangers stuck in the ground and invuln on the sun temple map.

Spoiler

NPCs, when blinded, seem capable of turning and facing the character to attack.

Spoiler

Minotaur champion basic attacks while falling or jumping have broken weapon animations.

Spoiler

The new discipline vendors (resource reagent vendors) have runes in random (non-alphabetical) order.

Numbers shown on screen don't match those shown in the combat log.

There's an elemental minion stuck in the wall that can still attack you in the Earth Temple zone.

Spoiler

Edited by Cejo
Added videos

Seems like there is something wonky with the rounding at the stats shown in the Details page.

My 'Basic Attack Damage' goes from 8.49% to 18.5% after equipping sparring. Pretty minor but it still is wrong info, either before or after. My guess is you guys are limiting the number of digits to three. Hence going above 10 activates a round call that wasnt present before. I'd stick with two decimal places. Displaying 4 digits instead of 3 doesnt make much diference and the accuracy makes up for it IMHO.

Knight Shield Swipe power - When playing a Stoneborn, this power causes you to slide forward 4 or 5 meters through your target, then teleport back after the animation.  It does not seem to affect other races.

It seems all lighting animation (at least this was the one I noticed) plays out at once when you close the map. It is a if the sun stopped moving when you open the map and moves quickly to its correct place when you close it. The shift in the lighting is hard to miss.

Here is a video, I just left the map open for 5 minutes or so.

https://i.imgur.com/ItJrlch.mp4

On iceweaver, support power with 5 ice storage does not increase support power until you remove the ice storage then fill them up again after zoning.

Matching mail buff will remain on you even after you remove a piece of armour until you zone.

Sturdy and Resolution are not showing tooltips to me on the Minor Test Vendor. All other minor Discs work properly except those two. Can still buy and see the tooltips of them while they are on my inventory, seems to be only in the vendor window.

The moon had an artifact that looks like it was getting cut off by trees or something:

Spoiler

Enbarri would sometimes launch themselves into the ground and get stuck there:

Spoiler

The red border/screen on low health doesn't always trigger:

Spoiler

Personal healing modifier from Champion's Obstinance talent doesn't seem to have any impact on Ultimate Warrior's healing amount, which is Champion's main personal healing skill. The heal also doesn't seem to scale with healing bonus, or with support power.

Edited by Cejo

If I try to change grafic parameters ingame to very high quality, game crashes. I have a Geforce GTX 1080 pro and a I7 7820x CPU with 16 gb RAM, so I wonder about the crash. My system should handle Crowfall with ease.

1 hour ago, BarriaKarl said:

Sturdy and Resolution are not showing tooltips to me on the Minor Test Vendor. All other minor Discs work properly except those two. Can still buy and see the tooltips of them while they are on my inventory, seems to be only in the vendor window.

Similar for me except it's different minors and majors and change each time I log in with a character. Sometimes it's one, sometimes two, sometimes all work fine. Not dependent on what I have equipped either.

Also had a bug where I couldn't see a power's tooltip on my bar when spellbook was open, but I could read it in the spellbook. Closed spellbook and reopened and could then view tooltip on bar like normal.

Could walk through a ruined stone wall in the Underhill village on the newbie island

My nameplate turned into "Under Cleric Elite" after defeating one of them.  Not sure if this was visible to others.

The tassle of the cloth Nethari belt sticks up in the air while doing the mining animation.

The new Diffusion animation is super lame looking.  The spinning jump was 100x more impactful.

30 minutes ago, yeesha said:

If I try to change grafic parameters ingame to very high quality, game crashes. I have a Geforce GTX 1080 pro and a I7 7820x CPU with 16 gb RAM, so I wonder about the crash. My system should handle Crowfall with ease.

Seems to be an in-game setting change bug. If I change setting before logging in it works. Change in-game and it crashes.

After getting the new mount (first one), I should get mounted, but there is no mount. My feet still stand on the ground. But trying to consult the vendor I get this message (unable to buy goods while mounted - in a funny english german mix):85f3rg4r.png

Rune Santuary effect radius doesnt match ingame FX.

Still getting the effect in the image below. It is a pretty big difference in area.

pPNASYz.png

Extra Bugs:

Please notice I am not hungry.

Please also notice I have the Last Resort buff active despite being healthy.