Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
drogenn

WM vent

Hey, dajjal, are you "deviant" from SB?

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

I highly recommend that all Wizard101 players go to Ventrilo.com, download the program, and connect to this Ventrilo server. This is your best opportunity to communicate with some of the sweetest players from the Shadowbane community. They are much unlike all of the other Shadowbane meanieheads who are threatening to dominate you.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

These guys can't even log into vent how're they supposed to log for PvP?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg