Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New display of unreadable forum header

pWkVEeU.jpg

Both parts of the forum header are unreadable for my part.

First of all, the search field is stuck to the content of the forum which makes its display ugly.

Then, for the profile part, the color of the writing for "Create", the bell, the account name are almost invisible because of the dark blue writing (or dark gray ???) on black. A light writing would be preferable.

• 2 weeks later...

I updated the forum software and it broke much of the forums functionality. I've been working on this behind the scenes with IPB which is why it's been changing daily, and slowly getting back to where it was.  Oh I've added a way to track ACE Dev posts, it's not like a traditional dev tracker but it's something for now.  

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

48 minutes ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

I updated the forum software and it broke much of the forums functionality. I've been working on this behind the scenes with IPB which is why it's been changing daily, and slowly getting back to where it was.  Oh I've added a way to track ACE Dev posts, it's not like a traditional dev tracker but it's something for now.  

I for one, would like to thank you for the efforts, but I fear I must ask for a way to have a darker background. This bright white is just too much. Opps another thing, where did the link to find new posts since last visit since dev tracker link now occupies that space?

Edited by mystafyi
15 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

I for one, would like to thank you for the efforts, but I fear I must ask for a way to have a darker background. This bright white is just too much. Opps another thing, where did the link to find new posts since last visit since dev tracker link now occupies that space?

I use dark mode for Chrome on everything, so I get where you're coming from.  I'll see what we can do about having a light and dark theme for the forums on my list of things to do.   The other links should be fixed tonight, by IPS devs.  

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

16 hours ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

Glad to know it! I was very surprised to see the whole forum change and the bugs that arrived but I'm glad to know that the resolution is in progress! Good luck! the dev tracker is a good thing, since I've been wanting to see it for so long!

Edited by Uta