Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Smile you are on camera: Unintended mechanics caught on tape

Prometeu

Moving while ultimating as a druid (you are supposed to be rooted and another flash cast is not breaking the ultimate animation)

Destroying  walls without siege engines:

Using a Camp Fire to heal a bane tree:

Edited by Prometeu

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.ro

Classic player behaviour...

It is a shame a huge amount of time and resources are always spent on making sure players wont ruin other players experience. You would expect having a "fair" fight or the likes would be what they want to do. Or feel the accomplishment beating someone in a straight fight. Or enjoy the challenge.

Nope. If the Devs dont make sure to force players to 'play nice' Multiplayer games would be unplayable.

(Talking about games in general)

bro, we literally had tyrant sitting at an hoa siege defense watching exactly this unfold with no problems, stop whining you got played, this isnt new either, fessors have been doing this since 2019 at least and theyve known since then 

hoayaga2.jpg

I've met so many people in life. People I've given them my time and energy yet most of them have chosen to betray me.
^^ That's almost everyone's story!

I decided I'm done and I will be just as mean to everyone I meet because people are evil!
^^ That's some people's decision!

I will keep being open and giving so people that choose not to be mean can actually make it in my life!
^^ That's my decision!

The fact some other has done is just a poor excuse for not choosing to be yourself (if you are actually different) and not be like everyone else. 

Always yours,
Prom

Edited by Prometeu

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS

8 minutes ago, Tyrannicall said:

The bottom video is from a faction campaign. That bug does not exist anymore, trust me we've tested it.

It still happened while it shouldn't have, or should it? You tell me 🤔.

*Content gets created by those who stand and fight!*

2 minutes ago, Jamin said:

It still happened while it shouldn't have, or should it? You tell me 🤔.

No it shouldn't have worked but you have to test and see if stuff does work and then report it otherwise things like these would never be found and fixed.

10 minutes ago, Seitando said:

No it shouldn't have worked but you have to test and see if stuff does work and then report it otherwise things like these would never be found and fixed.

I agree. Tonight was also a test right? 🤔

*Content gets created by those who stand and fight!*

1 minute ago, Jah said:

Pro-tip: you've been able to damage walls without siege for at least a year and half. It happens all the time. You guys must not get out to many sieges.

So that makes it an intended mechanic?

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS

Just now, Prometeu said:

So that makes it an intended mechanic?

I can't tell you what ACE intends and what they don't. It is often mysterious. But given how long people have been hitting walls for, there is no evidence that ACE has a problem with it. 

IhhQKY6.gif

Each with his own view I guess. I knew all about that possibility and it still took me by surprise - Imagine how would a completely new guild feel!

Every decision that we make as individuals or groups is a piece of communication and it talks about who we are and what we believe in!

I would like to have less 'shady stuff' going, especially from established guilds, just to give Crwofall overall a better chance at player retention - that can be our choice as veterans.

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS

1 minute ago, Prometeu said:

Each with his own view I guess. I knew all about that possibility and it still took me by surprise - Imagine how would a completely new guild feel!

Every decision that we make as individuals or groups is a piece of communication and it talks about who we are and what we believe in!

I would like to have less 'shady stuff' going, especially from established guilds, just to give Crwofall overall a better chance at player retention - that can be our choice as veterans.

There is no confirmation from ACE that there is anything shady about hitting walls. That is how we take down other stuff like banes and trees.

IhhQKY6.gif

Maybe we can get an official answer then.

@jtoddcoleman please help us out sir. Is destroying walls of a keeps without siege equipment an intended mechanic or not?

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS

2 hours ago, Jah said:

I can't tell you what ACE intends and what they don't. It is often mysterious. But given how long people have been hitting walls for, there is no evidence that ACE has a problem with it. 

pretty sure in one of there Q&A them mention stone walls mean u need seige equipment wood wall not so much when they were defining the keep and fort differences or something like that. i could recall this wrong though was like july QA oi think it was it was awhile ago

Veeshan Midst of UXA

So you got 3 guilds ready to defend your keep, and you knew that it's possible to punch walls down, and you would have loved to show your new guys a siege.

But you chose to deny them all and practice the famous KDS group recall.

Have you thought about what message you are sending to your members and allies? That as soon as you see a bug, it's time to leave?

As I heard it, Caldera and CaC stuck around to keep fighting while you recalled out - and left them there to get slaughtered.

Even completely new guilds use this 'unintended mechanic':

http://www.twitch.tv/elixortv/v/721218818?sr=a&t=139s

You also entered through this 'unintended hole' in the wall.

Now, both your guild and your allies have used unintended mechanics in the past, which you've laughed about, but you are not including it in your propaganda?

To the new guys in KDS, Caldera and CaC - how did this call feel? Please share your feelings.

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

KDS had a very clear position regarding cheating and exploiting for 17 years. Some unintended mechanics we choose to put on that list because we feel would affect the outcome of a fight (pixels or human related).

We had that deal with CAL on EU server last year and it held for a few months - of not using ballistas inwards and or as enemy on the defending keep walls. Then the political scenery changed and it got abused to oblivion that we had the choice to stop playing or use it as well.

If one of our members uses anything of sorts we publicly acknowledge it and re-state our position. The member get's a Strike and on next similar behavior he get's kicked from the guild!

That's not propaganda - it's a fact!

/salute

Edited by Prometeu

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS