Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CYBERBULLIES - Small Scale PvP + Economy

ZYBAK

<CYBERBULLIES> is a new guild consisting of many veteran players; many of us playing together since the early days of the Kickstarter. The goal of the guild is simple: Ruin the game for people who ruin the game.

Being in <CYBERBULLIES> means you have to be okay with being a landless guild and potentially not getting any campaign rewards. The salt is the reward.

We also plan on having a bit of an economy focus as well. None of this is mandatory but it's something our other members are interested in. We likely will specialize selling non-crafted goods.

We're open to recruiting anyone who shares the same mentality we do and is looking to have a good time. If you're interested in joining then hop into our guild Discord and send me a message. Then we'll set up an informal interview so I can get to know you.

Send in an application here: https://crowfall.com/en-US/guilds/search?name=CYBERBULLIES#CYBER
Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/zHqmemy

Edited by ZYBAK

Lots of smaller guilds might be interested in getting in on a federation to support underdogs in larger scale conflicts.  Mine has no chance of controlling anything larger than a campfire, but we can be a thorn in the side of someone dominating to the point that nobody else has a chance.  Actually, that may be our whole goal.  Just use guerrilla tactics and generally harass whoever the unstoppable force is in any given campaign.  

• ZYBAK changed the title to [CYBER] CYBERBULLIES - Small Scale PvP
  • 2 weeks later...

While Infected PvP is lame as hell compared to Dregs. It is neat that CYBERBULLIES has top kills for both Sun and Earth right now.

RWVlznj.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, ZYBAK said:

O3lwMib.png

Thanks for the update.

It's a suggestion I did five years ago... let me believe they noticed :D

Cybele, the Virgin Goddess - Official discussion thread - Page 3 - News & Announcements - Crowfall Community

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

CYBERBULLIES has pivoted into more of a Ganking and Economy based guild as of recently. We found out that our playstyle was very pretty optimal for dominating commodities in the Crowfall economy. 

We're still gankers at heart but we found out we have a lot of fun trying to pile up as much gold as we can get (plus it funds our ganking habit)

We've eliminated our play time requirements and are now focusing on recruiting people who are interested in small scale PvP AND/OR trying to dominate particular markets.

• 4 weeks later...

CYBERBULLIES managed to collect the most skulls in the Decapathon so far. We weren't expecting this but it's pretty damn funny being in first place for the time being.

Merry Christmas!

a6UnvNd.png

1 hour ago, ZYBAK said:

CYBERBULLIES managed to collect the most skulls in the Decapathon so far. We weren't expecting this but it's pretty damn funny being in first place for the time being.

Merry Christmas!

a6UnvNd.png

Gratz mate

Mac

• ZYBAK changed the title to CYBERBULLIES - Small Scale PvP + Economy