Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ZYBAK 3 - Crowfall Slayer Duelist PvP Montage

3 hours ago, royo said:

Impossible to watch your video in france... 😪

It's because you get killed in it 😜 Macron decided to remove it to avoid seeing french players being martyrised by @ZYBAK

Jk offcourse ;) 

Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

sorry. slayers content is boring already especially in terms of those ganks. it was fun 3-4 month ago while no one play this class, so showing on the video this class was a bread for a small scale players. now sitiation with slayers is under control.

if you feel power in your hands - switch to something different more worthy of respect: solo radical, solo confessor, solo crusader, solo archer, solo cuttroath etc.

if you wanna produce something appeciated you can add montage things or bring decent idea/humor/story to the video. 1h content of how you crush some guyz which are not intended to fight with a best class for gank is not ppl like I think.

Антихомяк. Как перестать качать и начать изучать | Складчина | Клуб Складчик

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

24 minutes ago, makkon said:

if you feel power in your hands - switch to something different more worthy of respect: solo radical, solo confessor, solo crusader, solo archer, solo cuttroath etc.

if you wanna produce something appeciated you can add montage things or bring decent idea/humor/story to the video. 1h content of how you crush some guyz which are not intended to fight with a best class for gank is not ppl like I think.

Gotta agree with this.

Not hating or anything but Slayer really takes away any praise you would get out of this.

Yersterday I saw Zybak talking about 1v3 and not for a single sec did I get any interest on checking it out. "Eh, it is slayer that is kinda a given".

Again, no hate. You do you. But if you really wanna make dozens of fights montagens maybe dont use the most low effort class. At this point I dont even think most people watch those.

It was the same when Ranger was FOTM, when fessors were FOTM etc...

People tend to play a class who can handle in fights, actually for a solo ganker Slayer is the way to go it's all, until the Balance patch come in it's totally useless to roll another class and try to make video of it, you will end facerolled by others Slayers/Titans/DPS Druids anyway.

The video is enjoyable, it show aspects of Crowfall and the pvp side, it's all the matter, off course everyone is entitled to their opinions but don't blame Zybak for playing a class who can handle in fights in the game state, he even showed the old Assasin because he played Assasin before all the Slayer hype, but yet Assasin is real trash in PvP, playing it is just for fun and trying the class, not really for winning at PvP.

If you want to win you play the classes who can handle themselves and yet there is not a lot of them (hope for that balance patch for coming very soon)

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

Too many replies here with "critiques" proving they didn't watch the video.

Also, aside from some members of Vanguard and like 1 guy from Winterblades, I can't name anyone I know for sure could be doing 1v3s with a Slayer. 

Hi, I'm moneda.

1 hour ago, moneda said:

Too many replies here with "critiques" proving they didn't watch the video.

Also, aside from some members of Vanguard and like 1 guy from Winterblades, I can't name anyone I know for sure could be doing 1v3s with a Slayer. 

Are we supposed to be super impressed? There are only two kinds of CF videos now, siege zerg with 15 FPS, and slayers ganking people.

Even Summit said he thought it was boring to watch when he was checking out Zybak's last videos. I'm not trying to rag on Zybak, it's just like, yeah we get it. Slayer in 5.125 makes mediocre players into killers, and good players into monsters. Personally I'd find videos of people running around killing folks as a Frostweaver in 5.125 far more interesting.

13 hours ago, makkon said:

sorry. slayers content is boring already especially in terms of those ganks. it was fun 3-4 month ago while no one play this class

I've been playing Slayer and making videos of it for far longer than that.