Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Feedback] After playing the druid in PVE

Absolutely horrendous class. I am not sure who was the 'brilliant' mind behind the druid but this class just literally sucked out and killed all my desire to even play your game.

Mana, absolutely and impossible keep going when you are attacked by 2 or more enemies, with the Confessor I was killing a group of 3-5 with no issue, except watching my HP and I didn't even die... with druid I keep dying even against 1 enemy if my mana runs out. Absolutely ridiculous.

Let me put it this way, Druid is one of my favourite classes but what I experienced with this class in this game, was absolute horror. From dying at least 3-4 times on the first map, then from 5-6 times on the second one, because the druid simply cannot keep up with his mana drain. I am sorry but basic attack consuming mana is complete hogwash it should be something else, but not the mana of the class which is supposed to be for skills that actually do something, beside basic attack. Hell, the basic attack should actually restore mana, not drain it... sorry but this is ridiculous, I feel like you've put someone on that class who actually hated that class and made it absolute nightmare because he absolute hated that class, so others can start to hate it too. So no, definitely a big no, on what you have for the druid.

I am sorry but my experience with the druid completely killed my desire to even play your game, let alone play the class.

Edited by vladko92

1. Use "Weapon Finesse" minor disc. It saves a good amount of Essence. 
2. Skill into "Ritual Sacrifice".
3. Take Stormcaller as your promotion class if you don´t have enough sacrifice mats for lvl 17-30 or someone to level you. 

GvTm2yj.gif

On 9/7/2020 at 4:09 AM, vladko92 said:

Absolutely horrendous class. I am not sure who was the 'brilliant' mind behind the druid but this class just literally sucked out and killed all my desire to even play your game.

Mana, absolutely and impossible keep going when you are attacked by 2 or more enemies, with the Confessor I was killing a group of 3-5 with no issue, except watching my HP and I didn't even die... with druid I keep dying even against 1 enemy if my mana runs out. Absolutely ridiculous.

Let me put it this way, Druid is one of my favourite classes but what I experienced with this class in this game, was absolute horror. From dying at least 3-4 times on the first map, then from 5-6 times on the second one, because the druid simply cannot keep up with his mana drain. I am sorry but basic attack consuming mana is complete hogwash it should be something else, but not the mana of the class which is supposed to be for skills that actually do something, beside basic attack. Hell, the basic attack should actually restore mana, not drain it... sorry but this is ridiculous, I feel like you've put someone on that class who actually hated that class and made it absolute nightmare because he absolute hated that class, so others can start to hate it too. So no, definitely a big no, on what you have for the druid.

I am sorry but my experience with the druid completely killed my desire to even play your game, let alone play the class.

i dont disagree, the problem with druid is leveling it at early stages sucks as well as the skills you get at early levels. in the long run stormcaller is VERY powerful. earthkeeper is good with heals, and archdruid can change the tide of a fight with one bomb, but its a difficult class but its rewarding when you 1shot 5 people

give it a chance

The leveling of the druid is offensive at best, might even be illegal to put someone through that in some locations - cruel and unusual punishment.

I've been raging at them about this for some years now.

They say that class and disc balancing are around the corner so I've turned off the ragefire hose for now.  But if they don't custard fix this during the rebalancing I'm getting a 2nd hose and turning them both on at 110% capacity.

I love my druid Storm Caller. I play mostly solo and leveled an Arch Druid (mechanics too complicated for my smooth brain) and 3 Storm callers (1 mistake, 1 good build, and then a new vessel), it's not that bad you just have to lean on Ritual sacrifice, bandages, and Ult farming. Weapon Finesse does make your life a lot less difficult and if you go Half Elf you can have it as soon as one drops or you get 750 gp.

Druid is the hardest class to play, hard to aim, hard to position, hard to maintain mana but all its skills hit and heal like a truck, on top of amazing utilities like boosts, anti-stealth, crowd control etc. You need deep game understanding to be good at it. The game rewards you a lot for being good on Druid. But if you are bad, you can literally kill youself by Essence Burn and force healing cooldowns from your team and become a -1 for your team.
You have two options: get gut or play something else.

4 hours ago, Anthrage said:

When the bombs actually detonate. Back after over a year, and I am stunned at how some of the same old issues still exist when it comes to druid, or in general. Very disappointing.

one of reasons i stopped playing archdruid. character controller has done weird things