Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Feedback] After playing the Confessor in PVE

There was certain huge lackluster with the Confessor for me, may be because I am used to more shiny skills that actually look impactful, I just didn't feel like that with Confessor in this game.

As a whole the class was pretty manageable, but a bit boring to play. I was killing 3-5 enemies with an ease and I was restoring rather fast, in comparison to the Druid, I can actually feel the love for this class, because it is powerful enough to keep his own, while Druid is absolutely nothing when his mana runs out.

None of the classes are balanced on their PvE performance and really shouldn't be considering that it is a PvP focused game. That being said, outside of some of the higher war tribes(Chiefs/Kings) and higher animals (Elder/Ancient), most classes and specializations can do ok in pve outside of the pure healers. 

C4sIZDW.gif

On 9/7/2020 at 1:13 AM, vladko92 said:

There was certain huge lackluster with the Confessor for me, may be because I am used to more shiny skills that actually look impactful, I just didn't feel like that with Confessor in this game.

As a whole the class was pretty manageable, but a bit boring to play. I was killing 3-5 enemies with an ease and I was restoring rather fast, in comparison to the Druid, I can actually feel the love for this class, because it is powerful enough to keep his own, while Druid is absolutely nothing when his mana runs out.

What level? What Promo Class? What mobs? What Disciplines?

Comparing two options 1:1 is rather pointless in this game as is.

Druid has 3 very different flavors. Confessor less so but they are still different.

How they each perform in PVP/PVE with a group (healers have mana regen) can change their performance as well.

Unless you plan on solo farming mobs in this game a lot, it is fairly useless tool for comparison.

Overall, few classes open up the skill ceiling or require a deep understanding of combat mechanics. There are a lot of brain dead fire n forget powers that do more good then spamming 1234 in the right combo.