Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So what bugs are bannable?

Alright so let me do this a different way. If the stealth bug is a bannable offense, what else is a bannable offense? Will i get banned for using a vengeance myrm? What about if im playing a slayer and i intentionally cancel my rapid fire with flintlock to take advantage of the fact that rapid fire continues? @jtoddcoleman @thomasblair

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright so let me do this a different way. If the stealth bug is a bannable offense, what else is a bannable offense? Will i get banned for using a vengeance myrm? What about if im playing a slayer an

Where do I report Vanguard Scouts having a permanent invisibility bug? I've never seen them. 😄

IMO even in beta with all the bugs that exist ACE shouldn't be trigger pulling bans without warning. Communicate clearly to the player, "hey, it looks like you're using a bug we haven't fixed, st

Just now, pamintandrei said:

All other non intended mechanics, if you don't know if its intended send an email and stop doing it.

But what if you don't know if the bug is happening to you?

I think this is a serious topic, brought up in not the best way. Tyrannicall's rage aside, I think you need to bring up exactly why people are being banned for in-game bugs. More importantly when they don't realize something is happening. There is a HUGE line between exploiting a bug and not knowing you're doing it. 

Yeah as a new player who has put time and money into the game I would like to know what is safe for use and wont get me banned because this game is fun but not when I could get banned at any point for something that's out of my control until i notice it but others aren't getting banned for using bugs intentionally to gain an advantage in a fight.

So the stealth bug it's almost impossible on the players end to know whether it is happening or not. How are you supposed to not allow this to happen??? I am watching a vod of his stream right now (GremiasV) and never once does he go into stealth that you can visibly see and players run away as if he's bugged etc. It shows him out of stealth.

We have aoe's that hit players from miles away, hit boxes that are some of the worst I've ever seen, abilities that fire 2 seconds after cast, health bars that dont drain accurately or sometimes not at all until dead...but yeah, this is the bug that gets a guy banned. 

Just now, Medicaid said:

i dont know 100% but

it think the ToS problem that got the other deleted, was naming specific names.

Yeah last post was against ToS which i did not realize. So now im trying to clarify what will get players banned so that we as a community can avoid this problem in the future.

1 minute ago, pamintandrei said:

All other non intended mechanics, if you don't know if its intended send an email and stop doing it.

Vengeance healing above the hp you had before casting it is a bug and is a non intended mechanic but like half the myrms around use it atm intentionally or non-intentionally.

1 minute ago, kekkerss said:

So the stealth bug it's almost impossible on the players end to know whether it is happening or not. How are you supposed to not allow this to happen??? I am watching a vod of his stream right now (EDITTHIS) and never once does he go into stealth that you can visibly see and players run away as if he's bugged etc. It shows him out of stealth.

u should really remove his name, that was the issue with last post