Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So what bugs are bannable?

Just now, Overtalker said:

Vengeance healing above the hp you had before casting it is a bug and is a non intended mechanic but like half the myrms around use it atm intentionally or non-intentionally.

If you see someone using it report it.If you are myrm and notice it happening send a bug report and stop using the ability,easy.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright so let me do this a different way. If the stealth bug is a bannable offense, what else is a bannable offense? Will i get banned for using a vengeance myrm? What about if im playing a slayer an

Where do I report Vanguard Scouts having a permanent invisibility bug? I've never seen them.¬†ūüėĄ

IMO even in beta with all the bugs that exist ACE shouldn't be trigger pulling bans without warning. Communicate clearly to the player, "hey, it looks like you're using a bug we haven't fixed, st

4 minutes ago, pamintandrei said:

I'm 100% sure they won't ban people for bugs that randomly happen to you that you didn't have anything to do with.

But thats the gray line. If you didn't know its happening and you do something like kill someone then get banned?

Just now, Ble said:

Which one is ok?  

None

Just now, Ble said:

Zyskill makes a video about abusing the exploits.  THATS OK BRO  Random guy with no self-appointed clout encounters bug OH NO U JUST DINT!!

Nope,ban both.

1 minute ago, Ble said:

Or how about you simma the custard down and realize this "technically beta" game is still prealpha status and let people play it.  I'm wrong?  Ok, release it as is now and let people laugh.

dude its not that hard, if you encounter a bug, report it and don't do it again. Jtodd said the same thing IN 2017
unknown1.png

Edited by pamintandrei

Is vengenace bugged? Or is creative use of game mechanics making it appear to be bugged?

Personal heal mod. Crit heals. Healing modifiers. 

If vengeance os doing exactly what is says and healing 100 hit points back to started cap, but the extra from thos mods is healing over that cap is vengeance truly bugged or working as intended but other things are adding to the heal.

Very hard to tell.

7 minutes ago, pamintandrei said:

Any bug reproduced multiple times by the same person is an exploit.

But what if you don't know what causes it, just kept playing the game unaware of anything? If its an exploit then it needs to fixed asap.

Edited by Slevi
1 minute ago, Anap said:

Is vengenace bugged? Or is creative use of game mechanics making it appear to be bugged?

Personal heal mod. Crit heals. Healing modifiers. 

If vengeance os doing exactly what is says and healing 100 hit points back to started cap, but the extra from thos mods is healing over that cap is vengeance truly bugged or working as intended but other things are adding to the heal.

Very hard to tell.

EXACTLY how do we know whats intended and whats not?