Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So what bugs are bannable?

Tyrannicall

Just now, pamintandrei said:

ah come on, don't play dumb.

So alright different approach, Why are other players being banned for bugs while people who are using other bug are not? Not sure if this one is against ToS trying to not break that this time.

6 minutes ago, cyjax said:

What if my dps rotation unintentionally triggers an exploit that i'm unaware of?

I think you're fine unless JTodd's dog sniffs you out, then you're screwed.

2 minutes ago, pamintandrei said:

dude its not that hard, if you encounter a bug, report it and don't do it again. Jtodd said the same thing IN 2017
unknown1.png

ACE isn't gonna custard you... We're not talking about reporting bugs we're talking about bugs that they clearly know about that they are allowing to be used while not allowing others, either ban all of em or none of em... Makes them fix stuff quicker that way...

Just now, Tyrannicall said:

So alright different approach, Why are other players being banned for bugs while people who are using other bug are not? Not sure if this one is against ToS trying to not break that this time.

I sure hope everyone who exploits bugs gets banned.

Just now, Overtalker said:

ACE isn't gonna custard you... We're not talking about reporting bugs we're talking about bugs that they clearly know about that they are allowing to be used while not allowing others, either ban all of em or none of em... Makes them fix stuff quicker that way...

perfect, ban all of them,as i said, multiple times.

11 minutes ago, pamintandrei said:

If you see someone using it report it.If you are myrm and notice it happening send a bug report and stop using the ability,easy.

So what youre saying is dont play a single class? because i can probably name 1 bug for each class as its is? at least doesnt follow what the tool tip says

Just now, Sirktivo said:

So what youre saying is dont play a single class? because i can probably name 1 bug for each class as its is? at least doesnt follow what the tool tip says

you can play myrm without vengance, you can play slayer without rapid fire.

The problem is they aren't... That's our point

they can't ban without evidence, getting evidence takes time, if you have proof of someone exploited send an email with it to support@crowfall.com to make the process faster.

Just now, pamintandrei said:

they can't ban without evidence, getting evidence takes time, if you have proof of someone exploited send an email with it to support@crowfall.com to make the process faster.

Our point also isn't to get people banned for the vengeance and slayer bugs, we just don't think its fair that a certain player can be banned for one thing when others aren't....

Our point also isn't to get people banned for the vengeance and slayer bugs, we just don't think its fair that a certain player can be banned for one thing when others aren't....

they can't insta ban everyone, if someone provided more info on someone that person will get banned faster than someone else.

Just now, Roccah said:

Its more important to bring in shiny Horse than fix bugs that are known arround 6month ?

You cant play a single class without trigger a bug , Start bann ppl at that point is a Joke

yes you can, you can totally play myrm without vengance or duelist rapid fire, Can you guys read the replies before commenting so i don't have to repeat what i say?