Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why did the game look better 4 years ago than now?

Yeah this looks much better, the grass can use some work tho lol. I also enjoy the more simple ui as well, tho the health stam and mana bar need to still be centered. The video that plays on the crowfall website showcases the world i want to see, with epic keeps and forts and a handcrafted world, i get the reasons behind rng parcels but the world is still so boring and alot often times still doesnt make sense like random roads and copy pasta keeps and forts and other locations. Id rather see a more well thought out perma or semi perma map that is handcrafted and looks like that crowfall intro video on the site. Im not a fan of the super THICC knotwood trees either lol.

Also like the idea of undead inside the forts or keeps and you need to cleanse the area first and then fight some sorta large boss mob to take over, followed by invasion events later on.

Edited by krevra

krevra.png

Ya, that video is a good example. What happened to this "graphics overhaul"? I'm so confused on how the game got downgraded as time went on. The game looks nothing like the videos provided. What happened?

On 9/13/2020 at 3:01 AM, krevra said:

Yeah this looks much better, the grass can use some work tho lol. I also enjoy the more simple ui as well, tho the health stam and mana bar need to still be centered. The video that plays on the crowfall website showcases the world i want to see, with epic keeps and forts and a handcrafted world, i get the reasons behind rng parcels but the world is still so boring and alot often times still doesnt make sense like random roads and copy pasta keeps and forts and other locations. Id rather see a more well thought out perma or semi perma map that is handcrafted and looks like that crowfall intro video on the site. Im not a fan of the super THICC knotwood trees either lol.

Also like the idea of undead inside the forts or keeps and you need to cleanse the area first and then fight some sorta large boss mob to take over, followed by invasion events later on.

That's the game I wanted to play, I don't know wth I'm testing now.