Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Company Garrison Guild Hall - where can it be placed.

It seems to be the size of an entire parcel. I googled for info and the thread I found shows it much much smaller than the one I have.

What size parcel do I need to place this thing, and where can I get it? 

Also, when trying to place it, I saw there were two variations. Anyone have a screenshot of the second, taller variation?

To my knowledge that structure is not currently in game. My account owns two and they have never appeared in my purchases tab. AFAIK the only guild halls currently available are the crafted ones, which aren't the same thing.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

I have a "purchased" guild hall.  You can toggle the variation for the "Noble" guild hall while placing the original, if that's the one you are referring to.

Edited by goqua

It doesn't fit on a shire because of environmental objects, and I don't have an empty hamlet to try to place it on, but I think a hamlet might work.  Anything bigger than a shire should work as well.

20 minutes ago, PopeUrban said:

To my knowledge that structure is not currently in game. My account owns two and they have never appeared in my purchases tab. AFAIK the only guild halls currently available are the crafted ones, which aren't the same thing.

I may have unpacked it from the guild bundle reward, I believe.  If yours was a solo purchase, then I'm not sure, but I imported it the same way I imported my other rewards.

Mine came from KS bundles, both of which are unpacked and have properly granted me mounts and other structures. They've never been in my purchases tab. You're saying you have this guy here in your account rewards and can actually redeem it ingame?

Company Garrison
Guild Halls serve as meeting places for player associations. The COMPANY GARRISON can be use to house the MILITARY Artifacts and Relics won in Campaign Worlds, which can provide game benefits to the members of your guild. Example: Find and display the Spear of Alexus the Warrior Queen, which grants a damage increase when using a spear or polearm within range of this Garrison.

PopeSigGIF.gif

I'm also talking about live, my stuff never shows on TEST unless there was a LIVE mirror either, I think that's normal. Trying to figure out if I'm bugged out or if we're talking different versions of the guild hall.

PopeSigGIF.gif

The noble guild hall and company garrison aren't the same thing, note that the more expensive guild pack grants one, and the less expensive one grants the other. Which one is listed on your account details? Mine is listed exactly as the above post is written.

PopeSigGIF.gif

My reward is listed as "Guild Hall - Company Garrison", and it shows that description on the actual item in game.  The company garrison has the tower above the main structure, but the noble does not.

I'm not sure what else might be at play here.  Perhaps there is another company garrison in a different tier than the guild hall version.  I'm sure support could sort it out for you, as you probably are aware.

Yeah already sent an email. might have accidentally made different rewards in the KS packs than later packs and there are a ton of KS backers that should have them and don't. Thanks for the info!

PopeSigGIF.gif

My KS Amber rewards list under the "Consumed Rewards" link does list it as just "Company Garrison", but in the individual rewards section under the "Rewards" link, it says "Guild Hall - Company Garrison".  Hope this helps narrow it down a bit.  Good luck.

Yeah I think they messed it up at some point. I have one from an amber and one from a ruby and they are both listed under consumed as "company Garrison" same as yours, but in my rewards they don't have "guild hall" on them

PopeSigGIF.gif