Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Company Garrison Guild Hall - where can it be placed.

I'm thinking they will auto-remap fixed assets like fences when placing structures, or maybe allow us to move them around like other assets.  They will need to do something though.  It may be that the shire was never intended for a large asset like the hall, and instead focused on housing.  My lodge fits, but it's not pretty.

Update: Support verified that yes, my entitlements were set up wrong and now I can import my garrisons.

BucDen, I believe it is too large to fit on a shire. You can use a larger parcel by either buying or crafting one.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

14 hours ago, PopeUrban said:

BucDen, I believe it is too large to fit on a shire. You can use a larger parcel by either buying or crafting one.

Got a link to where I can buy one? I didn't see anything in the Crowfall store that was large enough. 

24 minutes ago, BucDen said:

Got a link to where I can buy one? I didn't see anything in the Crowfall store that was large enough. 

Just looked at the store and it looks like you're correct. I'd completely forgotten that the large parcel purchases and several other items were limited releases for early backers. Shire is now the largest parcel for sale, so your option here is crafting. Parcel (and structure) crafting is done by equipping the stonemasonry discipline. It doesn't require any skills to access the recipes, and parcel crafting is generally an upgrade scheme involving combining two smaller parcels as well as some gold and raw materials you've converted in to soil. Just take any fresh character and slap the stonemason major on them, and you can use the masonry table in your EK to do this.

Fair warning, I dropped mine to check it out and it is currently very barebones early implementation of the structure. Currently none of the connection sockets are functional on the garrison, nor does the ladder to the tower work. It is functionally just a big useless building like the castles until a future patch EK patch fixes it up. If you're looking to slot crafting, vendors, or storage you may be better off using some of the older buildings that are already fully functional if you don't want to wait for your garrison to be updated. Cottages, lodges, keeps, villas, and manors all have had their connection sockets updated recently and should be able to house these kinds of things.

Your other option, if you're REALLY desparate would be to check one of the licensed resellers like anshex or markee dragon who have been given permission by ACE to buy and sell old unopened backer packages, but these are typically much more expensive than their original release due to their "out of print" status.

Edited by PopeUrban

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

I'm having the same issue: can't place the Guild Hall - Company Garrison on a Shire because "Placement prevented by collision with an environmental object."  A Hamlet won't work as it has 0 large tokens contrary to some text about putting a manor on one (manor is also large).