Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 9/14/20

6.100 LIVE Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to LIVE Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Last patch I reported I was having issues with Fae double jump. I also saw people having issues with it on the Guineceans as well. The issue is, if you interact with a target (npc, the vault, a vendor...ect.) while mounted AND the game auto-dismounts you, it will bug and keep you in a "mounted" state, even though you're not mounted. It will show you jumping and moving around normal. If you hit O after being in this state, it will show the dismount animation (even though you're not mounted). Pushing O again will mount you regularly.

To replicate: Mount - Talk to Vendor (get dismounted)- Try to double jump on Fae/Guine- Hit O again to really dismount - Double jump is back.

Cannot invite members to the party:

Game response to any friendlies:

Invite failed: you have a group invitation.

*Content gets created by those who stand and fight!*

• Unable to form groups in this version.  The "me" tab says "invitation sent", but the recipient does not receive the Y/N prompt.  Attempted with a few different people.
  • NPE quest - Knowledge of the Ages - "Read the book of time" (Khronos statue with Hurnn the Archvist) - The book/altar is gone.  There's nothing to interact with so, the quest cannot be completed.

Both of these major bugs were reported when this patch was on the Test server.

Disc: Banshee

Power: Ghost Army

This has been reported multiple times.  Power is not currently usable.  When you cast the power the ghosts disappear right in front of your character and enemies within range are not affected.  It ONLY works sometimes on completely open and flat ground, so any testing should be done on varied terrain.  It's unclear if this has to do with terrain collision, etc.  Was working fine in much earlier CF builds.  When cast, the ghosts SHOULD follow along / over terrain up to the specified max distance damaging enemies in the path.

n0MnLtK.png?2

www.undeadlords.com                                       Crowfall Recruitment

this patch is unplayable interms of bugs. too many bugs incompatible with the game

tbh performance is looks ok for me.

edit: I took back my decision about performance. memory leak sometimes 1mb per 2-3 seconds. and after I stay for 10 mins on a spawn I will get freezes

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

58 minutes ago, Hyriol said:
  • Unable to form groups in this version.  The "me" tab says "invitation sent", but the recipient does not receive the Y/N prompt.  Attempted with a few different people.
  • NPE quest - Knowledge of the Ages - "Read the book of time" (Khronos statue with Hurnn the Archvist) - The book/altar is gone.  There's nothing to interact with so, the quest cannot be completed.

Both of these major bugs were reported when this patch was on the Test server.

Yup. Was just gonna report this. TY sir. Adding a pic just in case they don't know what we are talking about.

unknown.png

Quest line is bugged with the book in the elemental camp outside earth temple. 

Quest line is bugged with varinna the black by the satyr camp outside earth temple.

Many things were bound to T when i logged in.

• As reported, groups are borked.
  • Newbie quest line broken (Knowledge of Ages), hard stop there. Cant progress after speaking with Hurnn. RIP NPE.
  • Fort loot still not appearing (at least on MOON facshun).
  •  

Shield Breaker is proccing Rupture Barrier off every hit. It's doing WAY more damage than it should:

I'm pretty sure this has been a thing for a long time but haven't had a good obvious example of it to show until now.

Edited by nihilsupernum
29 minutes ago, nihilsupernum said:

Shield Breaker is proccing Rupture Barrier off every hit. It's doing WAY more damage than it should:

I'm pretty sure this has been a thing for a long time but haven't had a good obvious example of it to show until now.

yea this has also been broken for a while