Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 9/15/20

6.100 LIVE Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to LIVE Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Frostweaver still not fixed.  At least we are back to where we were a couple of days ago.  First two ice are visible when cast but disappear soon after even they are still there.  You can run over them and pick them up and you cna change the form but again, they disappear in about 2 seconds.  

Unable to go up the hill while facing South at this location. It is a straight shot towards NPC Captain Vatra for Keeping Up quest when heading from the Sun Temple. Character clips/rubberbands back over and over. Able to go up hill going a bit East or West first.

7B1l6WV.jpg

Edited by APE
2 hours ago, Macetime said:

game wants me to update net code on launch, did that crashed get the same need to update netcode prompt when reloading the game

Same Here

Azsh

I have around 20-30ms when playing on EU server ; yet I have a feeling to play with 1000ms.

Whenever I fall, the sound and damage happen around a second too late.

The same goes for combat, when I hit a mob or a player, everything seems delayed.

Fall damage delay video (couldn't capture the sound of the game)

Hunger shards are now granting each other immunity to damage.  edit:  Hunger shards are making other hunger shards immune to damage similarly to how they shield ore/stone/trees/carcasses.
WGvyKQb.png

Edited by Oaths
7 hours ago, Hyriol said:

Is the new error reporter built into this version supposed to catch crashes?  I've had it pop up a dozen times without any crashing at all.  I'm not sure what to fill out since everything seems fine on my end.

Yes, if it is not hard crash, you can send a bug report now with crash logs, so they can quickly review them and fix. That should speed up the process a lot if we report them right from the game.

I've been getting "crashes" without visibly crashing when in EK. I normally run Crowfall on a second monitor while working and stay logged in to keep our guild EK up/keep my vendor stocked/craft things for my guild. Lately the EK will go down, but I'll have no indication on my screen that it has gone done. I only find out when I go to do my vendor rounds/craft and can't interact with anything, or if a player happens to be on the screen their name will turn red. When this happens I can't log out of Crowfall at all. I have to alt+f4 and reload the game. Has been happening since patch 6.100 went live, did not happen prior to that.

Skinning knives with harvest chance blood show the correct value on the explore window but they are actually reducing the chance to get blood. I broke 3 skinning knives with Harvest Chance: blood at 5.7%. I received quite a bit of bone but 0 blood. Once I switched to knives with Beneficial Harvest Chance: Animal, then I was able to get blood with 5.0% blood harvest chance. 

Edited by Spawl