Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.100 LIVE Feedback for 9/15/20

6.100 LIVE Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to LIVE Bug Reports

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

custard NO! This was making harvesting fun. And worthwhile.  I finally thought yall had pulled your heads from your collective asses. REVERT THIS poorly made dergs

The proof is in the pudding.  How many people are running around in crafted gear with armor solutions? ACE can you answer that? Got any metrics for that? Whites? Greens? Blues? Purples?

first sb.exe  now we have cf.exe  

Were groups fixed? Was the crash bug fixed? 

Then why custard with a harvesting bug when there is literally nothing else to do?

Doctors of death

Curing our patients of breath

We are the pain you can trust.

- Undead Lords

2 minutes ago, srathor said:

unknown.png

custard NO!

This was making harvesting fun. And worthwhile. 
I finally thought yall had pulled your heads from your collective asses.
REVERT THIS poorly made dergs

I have to agree, alot of people did like the change, made them feel like they were getting stuff done, I can see GR maybe not being so good but as you progress into infected and campaign I believe should yield resources like we have been seeing, risk vs reward... if I get the same reward with no risk your telling us to sit in GR and farm.  

Hi, 

Just joined the game when it went beta.  I feel that if that post is being read please acknowledge this. It is not about what we want. It is about why we should spend time in the game. Currently you have a MMO where people can't group, in that MMO you have mechanics that NEEDS to have group. On top of that, you current design is the opposite of a good retention design. To progress in it, people just have to wait many days to spend point in skill. Nothing wrong with it, you can have an A for the effort and innovation. 

Currently people can't play the game. The only thing left is to meet with friend, hope for a encounter and gather resources. I will let just figured what kind of message you did send out here. I know it is, without doubt, an easier fix then the grouping. I know that you are probably testing out different things with the grouping since now the loot are open to everyone. But still, consider the management failed from the point of view of the community.

Cheers

I'm getting tired of the pain points in this game. I get the need for crafting/harvesting. However, the logistics side of this game is nothing but frustration. 

10 minutes ago, Kriptt said:

Hi, 

Just joined the game when it went beta.  I feel that if that post is being read please acknowledge this. It is not about what we want. It is about why we should spend time in the game. Currently you have a MMO where people can't group, in that MMO you have mechanics that NEEDS to have group. On top of that, you current design is the opposite of a good retention design. To progress in it, people just have to wait many days to spend point in skill. Nothing wrong with it, you can have an A for the effort and innovation. 

Currently people can't play the game. The only thing left is to meet with friend, hope for a encounter and gather resources. I will let just figured what kind of message you did send out here. I know it is, without doubt, an easier fix then the grouping. I know that you are probably testing out different things with the grouping since now the loot are open to everyone. But still, consider the management failed from the point of view of the community.

Cheers

You can group again now. Lots of other stuff broken though. 

Edited by Spawl
47 minutes ago, Yoink said:

No need to revert the change, just put in the free resource vendors and be done with it. Not much difference.

Do you even gather bro :) ?  Ive spent a lot of time gathering over the years as a Crowfall tester. It's a huge time sink not only as a gathering toon but the crafting of tools to keep gathering adds to the time sink, far more risk (ever notice why you hardly ever see testers gathering in the dregs?) vs reward that it's not even close in a trade off, and with many crafters as well as gatherers complaining their work feels like a waste of time over mob drops this increase drop rate along with the changes in crafting absolutely leveled the playing ground between dropped gear and gathered/crafting gear. 

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

52 minutes ago, Spawl said:

You can group again now. Lots of other stuff broken though. 

My bad, I have re-mapped my skill buttons and there is a conflict with the button. Unfortunately, the message sent is the same, it went live as some point.

55 minutes ago, Barab said:

Do you even gather bro :) ?  Ive spent a lot of time gathering over the years as a Crowfall tester. It's a huge time sink not only as a gathering toon but the crafting of tools to keep gathering adds to the time sink, far more risk (ever notice why you hardly ever see testers gathering in the dregs?) vs reward that it's not even close in a trade off, and with many crafters as well as gatherers complaining their work feels like a waste of time over mob drops this increase drop rate along with the changes in crafting absolutely leveled the playing ground between dropped gear and gathered/crafting gear. 

Have you gathered during the last few days before this bug was fixed? Getting literally hundreds of gems or minerals in less than 2 hours a farming seems a bit much.

aeei5jG.png

Why on earth have you nerfed the amount of doobers? I didnt even think it was a bug just thought it was a fix to make ppl harvesting again which it felt really good. The amount wasnt over the top either i thought it was just about right now its rather dull again, please rethink this so called fix and revert it back!

Good point, I was referring to the single nodes and the increase drop not motherlodes gems and minerals. 

Gathering needs to be seriously addressed / looked at as there are multiple issues from risk vs reward, time sink, usefulness of material gatherered, that will drive many gatherers away from this game.

Increased drops and rarities from single nodes would go a long way is all in my opinion as a long time gatherer.

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

2 minutes ago, Barab said:

Good point, I was referring to the single nodes and the increase drop not motherlodes gems and minerals. 

Gathering needs to be seriously addressed / looked at as there are multiple issues from risk vs reward, time sink, usefulness of material gatherered, that will drive many gatherers away from this game.

Increased drops and rarities from single nodes would go a long way is all in my opinion as a long time gatherer.

yep same here, if there was a problem with the rare stuff (minerals and gems) sure fix that but dont nerf the whole harvesting experience, it sucks so much again there isnt really a point in doing it again.

2 hours ago, srathor said:

unknown.png

custard NO!

This was making harvesting fun. And worthwhile. 
I finally thought yall had pulled your heads from your collective asses.
REVERT THIS poorly made dergs

A nicer version of this - but yeah, this ^^; people who never gathered finally felt like they were seeing a return on the (lengthy slogging) investment.

I understand it was a bug - but now that the bug is fixed, please change the actual functionality to match the ROI the bug was providing.