Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.100 LIVE Feedback for 9/15/20

1 minute ago, Fefner said:

yep same here, if there was a problem with the rare stuff (minerals and gems) sure fix that but dont nerf the whole harvesting experience, it sucks so much again there isnt really a point in doing it again.

yea I agree, they always talking about all these knobs they have to turn... guess thats not true cause they could just dial down the rare+ mats with one of those knobs? maybe that knob is broken so they just turn the one that turns all node drops down. fix your knobs!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

custard NO! This was making harvesting fun. And worthwhile.  I finally thought yall had pulled your heads from your collective asses. REVERT THIS poorly made dergs

The proof is in the pudding.  How many people are running around in crafted gear with armor solutions? ACE can you answer that? Got any metrics for that? Whites? Greens? Blues? Purples?

first sb.exe  now we have cf.exe  

1 hour ago, PAINDOTCOM said:

yea I agree, they always talking about all these knobs they have to turn... guess thats not true cause they could just dial down the rare+ mats with one of those knobs? maybe that knob is broken so they just turn the one that turns all node drops down. fix your knobs!

Tweak the ML sure, but sheesh, skinning is back to being a bad time investment again.  

The bug was *probably* dropping too much white, but the green / blue / epic / legendary felt about right in Infected.
Meat could do with a little bit more again as well.

Especially as skinners don't find addatives anymore.

Blood & bone are ok.
Soulgems are fine.

You need to review the value of goods that fort boxes provide on Infected. Since they have much less risk in that you don't lose what is in your inventory, they should have much less reward compared to Dregs. Especially with the removal of basic crafting materials and the reduction of the unexpected doobers, this value is too much.

4 hours ago, srathor said:

God forbid the stalking horse/canary in a coalmine/victims feel useful and have fun.

I almost feel bad about calling out an Edwin sighting the other day. ah well

Honestly even the gem/mineral drops are fine with dropping extra. Especially minerals. It takes 64 to make a full set with armour coatings for one person. Assuming there's no failure, which is high due to current passive training

You also need a lot of gems if you want to outfit everyone with jewellery and runic weapons

3 hours ago, PAINDOTCOM said:

I gave up bringing this point up a long time ago. This is a big reason I backed the game. I expected variety.

Believe they previously said they couldn't go past 3x speed for passive training because of how they made it, yet it's x10 on Test.

Having an accelerated experience to test how the first 6 months to year would be like seems like a no question to me. Instead of multiple wipes and experiencing the same painful start over and over. People might cry once they experience the real game, but at least testing would of caught a lot of issues beforehand.

The proof is in the pudding. 

How many people are running around in crafted gear with armor solutions?

ACE can you answer that? Got any metrics for that?

Whites?
Greens?
Blues?
Purples?

Gathering in this game is a punishment. The changes they did today return it back to that role of custard no I do not want to do that. 
The last few days I have been putting off a well deserved kudos post about how they are finally valuing the gatherers time.

I was too slow. 

I liked gathering the last few days. I was starting to make more than the bare minimum needed to fill in the gaps the Wartribes loot does not cover.  People were having fun. 

Lord knows that is unacceptable in Crowfall. 

Thank you for putting the guild notification log back in for guilds! It looks great! Hopefully someday we can see all that in-game but for now it works well.

2 minutes ago, frozenshadow said:

The discipline system is bland. There isn't enough variety in major and minor disciplines and among the ones that do exist, only a handful are worth taking.

the next big patch is addressing this from my understanding along with balancing classes and adding more disaplines.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

14 hours ago, yianni said:

Honestly even the gem/mineral drops are fine with dropping extra. Especially minerals. It takes 64 to make a full set with armour coatings for one person. Assuming there's no failure, which is high due to current passive training

You also need a lot of gems if you want to outfit everyone with jewellery and runic weapons

Totally agree.

13 hours ago, srathor said:

The proof is in the pudding. 

How many people are running around in crafted gear with armor solutions?

ACE can you answer that? Got any metrics for that?

Whites?
Greens?
Blues?
Purples?

Gathering in this game is a punishment. The changes they did today return it back to that role of custard no I do not want to do that. 
The last few days I have been putting off a well deserved kudos post about how they are finally valuing the gatherers time.

I was too slow. 

I liked gathering the last few days. I was starting to make more than the bare minimum needed to fill in the gaps the Wartribes loot does not cover.  People were having fun. 

Lord knows that is unacceptable in Crowfall. 

I'm mainly a gatherer and i have several accounts. For the first time, since 2 years playing this game, i've enjoyed my harvesting sessions in the last days. now they totally destroyed my morale. Honestly, i'm really considering quit the game. I can't stand anymore to be a sitting duck, just to get almost nothing from hours and hours of gathering. I can barely use the mats i get just to replenish my tools stock and to have my gear and jewelry crafted again and again, because of the decay i suffer, being killed over and over and over and over. I can't even ask my guidlmates to constantly protect me, cause that's a HUGE waste of time for many people, that reasonably are using their time to do more productive things, then stay hours and hours to get so few in reward.

2 hours ago, vcandu said:

I'm mainly a gatherer and i have several accounts. For the first time, since 2 years playing this game, i've enjoyed my harvesting sessions in the last days. now they totally destroyed my morale. Honestly, i'm really considering quit the game. I can't stand anymore to be a sitting duck, just to get almost nothing from hours and hours of gathering. I can barely use the mats i get just to replenish my tools stock and to have my gear and jewelry crafted again and again, because of the decay i suffer, being killed over and over and over and over. I can't even ask my guidlmates to constantly protect me, cause that's a HUGE waste of time for many people, that reasonably are using their time to do more productive things, then stay hours and hours to get so few in reward.

you mean you dont like getting one piece of leather or ore when harvesting?