Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.100 LIVE Feedback for 9/15/20

Parcel tokens across the board should be looked at. We should be able to place storage in our EKs if we want it. The fact that I can't have all four crafting tables and four noble chests on the same parcel doesn't make sense. Yesterday I could have all 4 tables and 4 chests in a fort. As of today's patch it no longer works.  Add more snap points to reflect the same snap points you used for free chests in keeps.  I'm fine with making the larger parcels but these parcels should have exponentially more xs tokens to allow for storage. Also add another trade chest so that everyone doesn't have to be a noble to drop off items.  So have Noble >Personal> Trade. 

Edited by Nueby
Redundant information
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

custard NO! This was making harvesting fun. And worthwhile.  I finally thought yall had pulled your heads from your collective asses. REVERT THIS poorly made dergs

The proof is in the pudding.  How many people are running around in crafted gear with armor solutions? ACE can you answer that? Got any metrics for that? Whites? Greens? Blues? Purples?

first sb.exe  now we have cf.exe  

Rangers zoom in while using ranged attacks with same mouse sensitivity is disorienting. I think disabling the zoom in or having an option to determine mouse sensitivity while zoomed in/charging a ranged attack would.

Another option would be to make it follow camera modes. Adaptive would have current function, of moving camera according to tray. always melee would keep the camera in one spot.

I currently receive between 9 to 21 FPS from my 950 GTX.

Driver version: 452.06

When i first boot up the game, things go rather smooth for about 1 - 3 minutes. During this time i receive about 50 - 60 FPS. 

Then after a couple of minutes, the game goes down to 9 - 21 FPS and my GPU has about 98% capacity being used. I've just purchased access into the beta yesterday, but sadly this is unplayable :(

1 hour ago, Jonko said:

I currently receive between 9 to 21 FPS from my 950 GTX.

Driver version: 452.06

When i first boot up the game, things go rather smooth for about 1 - 3 minutes. During this time i receive about 50 - 60 FPS. 

Then after a couple of minutes, the game goes down to 9 - 21 FPS and my GPU has about 98% capacity being used. I've just purchased access into the beta yesterday, but sadly this is unplayable :(

Whoa, this one definitely applies to you:

Officer of The BlackHand Order