Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do we want ACE to work on most?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What do we want ACE to work on most? (Other than Performance Obviously)

• Crafting
    • Classes (Talents, Skills/Abilities, Sub Classes, Improvments)
    • PVE ( Quests, AI, World Density, etc)
    • PvP ( Balancing Classes, Disciplines, Campaigns, Etc)
    • User Interface / Menus
    • More Content / Things to Do (World Bosses, Quests, Battlegrounds, etc)
    • Additives (PvP Ranks, Titles, Campaign Rewards, etc)
    • The World ( Different Biomes/Types of Maps )

I want

Electrogenesis to be swapped with faerie fire in the druid leveling Talent path. And to have the third ball be generated by it for mana regen.

Another chest made tied to Vassal command like the noble chest is tied to the Noble command in EKs.
A new command /addvassaldeposit name.  Allows vassals so named to deposit to vassal chests. But not loot. 
another new command /addnobledeposit name. Allow Nobles so named to deposit to noble chests but not loot.

Chest sockets on the free standing table platforms.

unknown.png

A guild bank tied to lobby like the campaign banks. When exporting you can choose to export to guild bank option. 
A working mail system for items messages and requests.

The "fix" to gathering reverted or at least modified slightly. The way it was working was fantastic, maybe cut it back 20% but it made gathering feel worthwhile. It was fun, it is back to being a punishment and very unfun.

An ability to salvage wartribe items for the stats we cannot make, or allow us to make the same combinations available. 
An improvement on armor, it just does not match up and solutions are way way way  too costly with the above "fix" to gathering.

Ek's not crashing and locking toons out so bad that I am mothballing the lawn again. It does no good to have personal chests and noble chests for storage if the EK's are unreliable and cannot be kept awake`.

The damn bank sort and search working again.

Reverb blow not being blairmathed into godhood would be nice too. 

I voted for Rewards. Why is that? This is a PvP game, players not only MAKE content, they ARE content. And, for a PvP game to work well, we need large populations of active players. Chasing rewards, such as titles will keep players logging in.

I've been playing DAoC for 20 years now! I still play it every week, although not every day because I'm in the top 5 of the All time players in my class and I want to stay there, maybe even move up a slot or 2.  Gaining Realm Ranks for killing enemy players is a great incentive to stick with it.

Mac, 

Playing / Testing MMOs since UO in '97

Edited by MacDeath

macdeath_sig.png

4 hours ago, srathor said:

Ek's not crashing and locking toons out so bad that I am mothballing the lawn again. It does no good to have personal chests and noble chests for storage if the EK's are unreliable and cannot be kept awake`.

EK's staying online costs a pittance. Seriously, this is not 2005 when bandwidth and server costs were quite high. I could pay for EK's staying online with petty pocket cash FGS.

21 minutes ago, yianni said:

you need an all of the above option

Unfortunate, possibly unhelpful, and 100% accurate. For this to start feeling like a semi-complete game, everything on the list needs more iteration.

35 minutes ago, yianni said:

you need an all of the above option

I get it believe me, just like i said earlier we all know the devs can't focus on all of the above at once. This was just to see what we want MORE atm.

5 hours ago, coolster50 said:

I don’t see EKs as an option 😠

Let me build a town on the town parcel plz!

true, i could of added EK's separately, I just never even think about Ek's so sorry lol

6 minutes ago, Khalanos said:

I get it believe me, just like i said earlier we all know the devs can't focus on all of the above at once. This was just to see what we want MORE atm.

also free city building