Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.100 TEST Bug Reports for 9/15/20

6.100 TEST Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to TEST Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Got this exception, sent report.

2020-09-16T04:34:22.515Z EXCEPTION CLIENT    -   System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.Parameter name: key    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].FindEntry (TKey key) [0x00008] in <4756199cf52a4f14b33cdcc5659f782e>:0   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].TryGetValue (TKey key, TValue& value) [0x00000] in <4756199cf52a4f14b33cdcc5659f782e>:0   at ACE.Crowfall.Client.Sequences.FxSequenceManager.TryGetRuntimeData (UnityEngine.Playables.PlayableDirector director, ACE.Crowfall.Client.Sequences.SequenceRuntimeData& runtimeData) [0x00000] in <78a8788500b14270aa1cc5c7c3502a26>:0   at ACE.Crowfall.Client.Sequences.FxSequenceBehaviour.SetupRuntimeData (UnityEngine.Playables.Playable playable) [0x0001d] in <78a8788500b14270aa1cc5c7c3502a26>:0   at ACE.Crowfall.Client.Sequences.FxSequenceShutdownWwiseEventBehaviour.OnBehaviourPlay (UnityEngine.Playables.Playable playable, UnityEngine.Playables.FrameData info) [0x00000] in <78a8788500b14270aa1cc5c7c3502a26>:0 

Dummy is underground, you can hit it though. g1qR8PF.jpg

Edited by ComradeAma

I don't have a video, but I'm encountering a bug on the Duelist (playing Dirge currently) where I frequently get into a state during combat where my pips are immediately depleted within a fraction of a second of generating. It seems like some invisible effect is passively ticking a cost on me during that time, and it doesn't stop until I leave combat again, leaving me unable to build up pips until then. This is a class-breaking bug and should be a high-priority fix. Please message me directly if more details are needed.

bull rush is still bugged but only if you click on a "move forward"  key and if you click on other "move" it create funny move ^^

it seems to be almost the same thing for "head butt" for elkens

Edited by royo
4 hours ago, royo said:

when i open the launcher i have this error message :

error.jpg

and even if i answer "NO" i can play the game

I got the same message. Moreover, I have already installed it but it keeps popping up anyways.

I have never claimed any leadership positions in DIS. I express my own thoughts and opinions.

I played on TEST server for 2 hours and her's what I've got:

1. Minotaur rush still slows down when you press any button (usually it is W key, of course);

2. Mobs keep jumping the opposite direction from player instead of jumping at me;

3. Mobs in tribe camps (URGU, hill camp) keep moving back and forth and when I attacked them, they become invulnerable and run away from me;

4. Spider mount trail effect seems like a glitch or some kind of interference. It is pretty annoying;

5. When I interact with something (like a chest) while mounted it causes my character to un-mount. But when I want to mount again, the first click triggers un-mount animation only. So I have to press mount button twice to mount again;

6. I LOVE the increased attack speed when you farm nodes. The only problem there is that most of the time the animation runs ahead of the damage you do to the node and ahead of loot drop from the node. It causes 1 extra attack animation even after you stopped farming the node. It's not that much of an issue... but it feels that gathering is a little bit clunky. I'm okay with that but a lot of newer players could be disappointed;

7. No animation when I leash or unleash pigs (stone pigs). Stone pigs do not have name tags above them;

8. When I attack a neutral guard at God's Outpost all other guards do not attack me;

9. If I jump right at the end of mount cast animation it causes me to run on top of my mount (spider) for some short period (2-3 sec);

10. I do not do damage to Hunger Shards with hammers. Although before 6.100 patch I could damage and destroy Hunger Shards with both picks and hammers. Moreover, the whole passive training tree implies that possibility to farm Hunger Shards with both picks AND hammers:
hunger_shards_passive_training_v1.0.png

hunger_shards_passive_training_v2.0.png

hunger_shards_passive_training_v3.0.png

11. "186 Simple Steps" crafting runic book looks like a hide/leather drop when you kill named Thrall (Arcane Archer)

12. I experience constant and frequent hitching in Dregs when moving my camera around. It intensifies when I'm near resource nodes like: trees, stone, graves... etc.

13. Farming resource nodes still causes a very significant FPS drop ~20-25 FPS. But there is a good part too - the FPS recovers completely (at least that's what it felt like) after I picked up all the yielded resources. Here is a video of destroying a few stone nodes:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G6o5oIYCrxOjnK-47KV0u95ALQ7tmQEy/view?usp=sharing

P.S. That my in-game graphic and system settings:
Graphics_1.0.png

Graphics_2.0.png

Graphics_3.0.png

Graphics_4.0.png

Edited by SAM_BUKA

I have never claimed any leadership positions in DIS. I express my own thoughts and opinions.

24 minutes ago, SAM_BUKA said:

6. I LOVE the increased attack speed when you farm nodes. The only problem there is that most of the time the animation runs ahead of the damage you do to the node and ahead of loot drop from the node. It causes 1 extra attack animation even after you stopped farming the node. It's not that much of an issue... but it feels that gathering is a little bit clunky. I'm okay with that but a lot of newer players could be disappointed;

did you talk about beneficial harvesting or something else to increase speed on farming ?

2 minutes ago, royo said:

did you talk about beneficial harvesting or something else to increase speed on farming ?

No. Just in general the attack speed when farming nodes is just faster in general.

5 hours ago, royo said:

when i open the launcher i have this error message :

error.jpg

and even if i answer "NO" i can play the game

This is misleading. I thought we need a new .NET runtime or whatever to run Crowfall. But in fact I just installed the CrashReporter with this click. This CrashReporter seems to be triggered by every single exception, so I had this window again and again and again. Even doing nothing, standing still *bang* crash report. Please send the logfile without my interaction and/or show me what you want to send.

GvTm2yj.gif

1 hour ago, Kundrya said:

This is misleading. I thought we need a new .NET runtime or whatever to run Crowfall. But in fact I just installed the CrashReporter with this click. This CrashReporter seems to be triggered by every single exception, so I had this window again and again and again. Even doing nothing, standing still *bang* crash report. Please send the logfile without my interaction and/or show me what you want to send.

Check if the folder where you've installed your CF clients is the same as the .NET version. I installed x64 version first while my game was in x86 which caused a lot of issues with the game, including the times when I got crash notifications for just standing still. When I uninstalled x64 version and installed x86 those issues disappeared.

Edited by SAM_BUKA

2 hours ago, SAM_BUKA said:

Check if the folder where you've installed your CF clients is the same as the .NET version. I installed x64 version first while my game was in x86 which caused a lot of issues with the game, including the times when I got crash notifications for just standing still. When I uninstalled x64 version and installed x86 those issues disappeared.

It´s here:
 CjxaMqI.png

I would like to uninstall it, but I can´t find it under "programs and software". Is it enough to delete the UnityCrashHandler64.exe here?

Edith says: Found it here: E:\Games\Crowfall\Crowfall\Download\CrowfallClient_Data\StreamingAssets\ACECrashReporter

Edited by Kundrya

GvTm2yj.gif