Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Absolute Monster Compter 9 Fps

i9 9900k

128gb 4200 mhz ram

Asus rog strix 1080 ti (2 of them in SLI)

Games on an m.2

All custom liquid cooling.

the second i get into combat with 2 or more players, 9 frames. Are you kidding me?

That's odd, even for Crowfall, unless you are embellishing a bit.

Performance is obviously being worked on but take a look here for some help. I have an AMD Ryzen 7 3800x, RTX 2070 Super and 64GB ram and the game runs 'well enough' for me, even in 100+ player fights.

aeei5jG.png

6 hours ago, Yoink said:

That's odd, even for Crowfall, unless you are embellishing a bit.

Performance is obviously being worked on but take a look here for some help. I have an AMD Ryzen 7 3800x, RTX 2070 Super and 64GB ram and the game runs 'well enough' for me, even in 100+ player fights.

Nope not embellishing anything, i hit 9 fps during a 2v3 fight. And it held at around 22 fps during the fight, insanity. if you meant embellishing about what my rig is, no I use this rig for work i do game art for a living lol.  Kind of why i was so taken back when my frames tanked like that. Also my buddy linked me to the above post and i tried it, it helped a little bit, to the point of staying arround 18 frames steady in fights rather than 9 lol. Still unplayable but yea

58 minutes ago, KayNine said:

Nope not embellishing anything, i hit 9 fps during a 2v3 fight. And it held at around 22 fps during the fight, insanity. if you meant embellishing about what my rig is, no I use this rig for work i do game art for a living lol.  Kind of why i was so taken back when my frames tanked like that. Also my buddy linked me to the above post and i tried it, it helped a little bit, to the point of staying arround 18 frames steady in fights rather than 9 lol. Still unplayable but yea

you may want to disable sli and see if that makes a difference

i also have a 9900l @5ghz on water, with 32g ram and a 2080ti , running on high settings with AA enabled plus everything else and hit 70+ FPS... unless in blob fights where it drops

Just now, yianni said:

i also have a 9900l @5ghz 

To be fair thats a top line chip for gaming. I would hazard a guess the OP's rig is a high end ryzen or other chip with slow single core speeds.

3 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

Thats very subjective and hard to quantify. You might be just fine with 2-3FPS. 

'playable' is what i meant i guess. 20-25 FPS in the really large fights with some dips into the low 10s

aeei5jG.png

1 minute ago, Yoink said:

'playable' is what i meant i guess. 20-25 FPS in the really large fights with some dips into the low 10s

I see results on par with yours, 70+ empty, 20-30 with some players and bleh with large groups. This is with 8700 w/1080. I am thinking of upgrading to an i5-10600k, its sub 300$ price range will help offset watercooler and MB purchases.

5 hours ago, mystafyi said:

To be fair thats a top line chip for gaming. I would hazard a guess the OP's rig is a high end ryzen or other chip with slow single core speeds.

Nope, same cpu as i stated above on the original OP. Same CPU. The only different between our builds is i have 100gb more ram and 2 1080 ti's.

5 hours ago, yianni said:

you may want to disable sli and see if that makes a difference

i also have a 9900l @5ghz on water, with 32g ram and a 2080ti , running on high settings with AA enabled plus everything else and hit 70+ FPS... unless in blob fights where it drops

I also tried disabling SLI even taking the card out all together. No change.